Check Valves Check Valves
are used in pipes under pressure between Class 150~2500LB, working temperatures﹣196~600℃. They are used in industries including oil, chemistry, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, and power gene-ration to prevent the backward flux of the media.
Design Feature of Check Valve
1. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling.
2. Either soft or hard seal can be selected for the product upon different working conditions. The sealing face is built up with Co-based carbide alloy, leaving a better wearability, corrosion and scrap resistance and a longer duration.
3. Small opening pressure, the disc can be opened fully with a very small pressure differential.
4. Inside-set bolt-bearing structure reduces leakage and reliable use.
5. Class≥1500LB, the middle cavity uses a self-tightening sealing structure to have the sealing performance reinforced along with the pressure rise so as to ensure the sealing performance.
6. Different parts materials and different sizes for flange, butt-welding are available for sensible combination according to different working facts and customers' requirement
Technical Data of Check Valves
|Face to Face
||DIN 3202 F6|
||EN 1092-2 PN16|
|Inspection and Test
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
||Graphite with Soft steel|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM direct Dimensions of Check Valves
The producting deparment of check valve
The Application of check valve
The package of Check Valve
- Q:What are the main types of check valves?
- Two, noun explanation:The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve. Check valves belong to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of media channels, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, to prevent accidents.
- Q:What does the check valve "H64" and "H14" mean?
- H check valve6 welding connection1 threaded connection4 swing check valveJB/T308-2004< valve type programming method >There should also be sealing surface material code and nominal pressure level
- Q:What is the difference in price between the check valve HH48X-10C and the HH49X-10C?
- Since this model has exceeded the standard requirements, so there is no uniform manufacturers. There are dozen HH49X, there are also playing HH48X, HH49X, in fact, are the same kind of valve.
- Q:What are the differences between the vertical check valve and the horizontal check valve in function and principle?.
- The vertical check valve and horizontal check valve are functionally and functionally indistinguishable.The difference between vertical check valve and horizontal check valve:Horizontal check valves, mounted in horizontal pipes, have the same shape as the globe valves; vertical check valves are attached to vertical pipes.Check valve is open and close parts, depending on the flow of medium and power to open or close, to prevent media backflow valve called check valve. The check valve belongs to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of medium pipe sleep, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, in order to prevent accidents.The check valve is divided into three kinds: lift check valve, swing check valve and butterfly check valve. The lift check valve can be divided into two types: vertical and horizontal. Swing check valve is divided into single, double valve and multi flap type of three. Butterfly check valve for straight through, more than a few kinds of check valve, in the form of connection can be divided into thread connection, flange connection and welding three.
- Q:The difference between slow closed valve and open the valve
- The difference is mainly that the opening and closing of the slow closing check valve depend on the external and external forces to perform the slow opening and closing (usually hydraulic cylinder or pneumatic cylinder). The swing check valve is opened and closed by the pressure of the pipe medium to complete the opening and closing (and the pressure of the pipeline).
- Q:The self-priming pump with check valve (check valve, water valve)?
- Water inlet generally has a check valve, if not, then only in the suction port on the installation of the check valve. Of course, you can also install a one-way valve on the pipe near the suction port.
- Q:PPR check valve, butterfly valve, as well as water gauge which quota?
- The valves and water meters installed in the same pipe are the same.
- Q:What is the function of the check valve in the pipeline?
- Check valve, also known as one-way valve or check valve, refers to rely on the media itself flow and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent the media back flow valve, also known as check valve, Dan Xiangfa, counter flow valve and back pressure valve.Effect：The function is to prevent backflow of medium in the pipeline. Pump water off the bottom valve check valve also belongs to class. The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve. Check valves belong to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of media channels, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, to prevent accidents.Check valve installed in the pipeline system, the main role is to prevent media backflow, check valve is a kind of pressure on the media to open and close the automatic valve. The clip type check valve applies to nominal pressure PN1.0MPa~42.0MPa and Class150~25000; nominal diameter DN15~1200mm and NPS1/2~48; work temperature -196~540 degrees of various pipelines, used to prevent medium flow back. By choosing different materials, it can be applied to many mediums such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing medium and uric acid.
- Q:Check valve h44h-25p what does that mean?
- H- stainless steel4- flange connection4- rotary single structure check valveH sealing material is Cr13 stainless steel25- pressure 2.50MPAP-18-8 stainless steelH44h-25p= stainless steel flange connection, swing type single check valve pressure 2.50MPA valve body, material 18-8 stainless steel
- Q:Problems with the check valve of the circulating water pipe
- If it is water medium butterfly valve, in fact, the same, are used to prevent the media back of the valve, on the models are manufacturers themselves, there is no uniform standard, but only in the use of media on the difference.Butterfly buffer check valve is to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve, used to prevent the media back of the valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valveMicro resistance slow closing check valve, also known as check valve, its role is to prevent the medium back flow in the pipeline.
We are one of the largest enterprises in China, integrating research, development, production, marketing and commercial services of stationery.And it became the largest manufacture of the writing instruments in Asia, with the scale of production ranked the first in the consecutive 12 years in China, and the sales ranked the third in the global industy, and the strength ranked within the eighth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Asia, America, Europe, Middle East, West Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||42000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range