||different color available
Feature of Outdoor Garden Light
1) mode/fashion design
2) garden light source 60W or CFL 11W
3) 3 years warranty
4) Many color can be choosen
outdoor garden light
presently this model only one version
fresh and excellent material
if you need other finish,please feel free to contact me
we are sure about the quality, so we provide 3years guarantee
electronic part comply with CE or RoHS standard
US standard is110V,Europe ,Asia and other place is 220V
usually 3~7 days
for 20'ft or40'hq
70% balance paid before producing
Application of Outdoo Garden Light
Apply to the showrooms,museums,glleries and offices as partial lighting.
Also widely be used in shopping molls,bars as exhibiting light.
Such as jewellery,gold and silver ornaments,fashion and so on.
- Q:red light cameras?
- no there are senors in the road that set off the camera so it takes the initial photo as you cross the line with the light red, then it takes two more photos at intervals to prove that you are running the red light, though only one more is needed the third photo is redundant to ensure that they can get a good photo of your licence plate.
- Q:my brake lights wont come on. i replaced both bulbs.the brake light in the back window still works.?
- certain vehicles like late model jeep grand cherokee's have small printed circuit boards in the tail lamp assembly that are not serviced and i have seen both go bad at the same time. don't know what you drive but there is some info for you. check for the presence of a signal during brake application at the plug to the tail light. if you have a power supply when on the brake, and a good ground than it can only be the bulb or a PCB in the lamp assembly that is bad.
- Q:Didn't God make the light and the light is Good?Could Jesus be the light of the world?
- (John 8:12 [NET]) Then Jesus spoke out again, “I am the light of the world. The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
- Q:The relationship between the height of the garden lamp and the width of the road
- Garden lights are also extended, the new courtyard lights are often away from which garden lights near, which received the loop
- Q:How does the light bulb make a TV work?
- There are light projection tv screens. The image is projected on a smaller screen and then you shine a light on the image which is then reflected on to the larger screen (reflective imaging) or the light can pass through the smaller screen which picks up the colors and transfers them to a larger screen (transmissive imaging) which is similar to displaying a movie at a movie theater. Both use a light bulb for projecting the image.
- Q:01 Chevy S10 3rd brake light!?
- how do I install the 3rd brake light
- Q:cluster lights????????
- the light are there for a reason go to auto zone and have them check it, its free. probly just a wire problem
- Q:Fluorescent lighting true lighting?
- Kayla, this is a good question. The answer actually is it depends. There are different kinds of fluorescent lights, and depending on the color temperature (yes, that's a real term) of the bulb, it changes the way objects look as seen under that light. Cool light has a bluish hue and is typically in the range of 5000k. Warm light has a yellowish hue and typically falls in the range of 2500 to 3500k, by comparison. The typical soft white household bulb tends to be in the 3000k range. The standard long fluorescent tube tends to be on the cold side, which commonly is perceived as being harsh and distorting. The lighting section at Home Depot by us has a display that shows the same. picture under different lights. By looking at this, you can get a good understanding of how the color temperature of a particular bulb affects the way things look. Although actual daylight is on the order of 6500k, that winds up looking very harsh in the context of a home. Cooler lights are brighter, so they are often used in institutional settings, but they are not the kind of warm friendly lights most people want in their homes. This accounts for your feeling that you look your worst under fluorescent lights in a white room - it gives an almost bluish cast to your skin; very harsh! Everybody looks awful under cold fluorescent lights, though some people probably look even worse depending on their natural skin color and clothing....but depending on the specific bulb that's in place, it'll change how everything looks.
- Q:why light acquires different colours....?
- It doesn't aquire anything. Light is made of of energy in different wavelengths. As it passes through a coloured medium, the light of that wavelength is absobed.
- Q:getting strength with lighter weights?
- Light weight training, not feather light, you can do more repetitions with it before getting tired. It helps with fatigue, but not strength.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range