Beautiful wooden house
1.short build up time
2.easy to install and relocated
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Why we choose wooden house
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:What kind of villa is good?
- the second is that the villa to have enough area, it was said that the most proud of living villa is " Under the ground ", then this" ground "of course have a certain range
- Q:What is the price of the villa decoration?
- But if the designer's qualifications are higher, the cost is relatively higher
- Q:How to build self-built villa?
- First of all have a legitimate order, the legitimate process is to be approved by the relevant departments reported to build, and so get the relevant documents can be started.
- Q:What is the villa residential property management content?
- the owner of the file data management, extension of service needs registration, decoration management services, owners complained and return visit
- Q:What is a villa class real estate development project?
- It is now generally understood that, in addition to "living" the basic functions of the house, but also mainly reflects the quality of life and enjoy the characteristics of high-level residence.
- Q:Is the area of the villa terrace not included in the building area of the villa?
- Building area, is a real estate noun, and the use of area and the use of a direct relationship between the calculation
- Q:What is the thickness of the villa's floor and the maximum load it can bear?
- All floors will never exceed the thickness of the drawings marked, so your floor thickness can not exceed 120 mm
- Q:What is the height of the general villa?
- you can certainly from the second floor to the above layers, the majority of the building for the 3.0m
- Q:What kind of house to be a villa?
- can also be translated into" manor "," castle ", a poetic house .In fact, the current domestic real estate market sales of most of the" villa "is not Villa, but HOUSE.
- Q:Villa room function how to divide the most appropriate?
- Garage, entrance, TV room, restaurant, living room, kitchen, kitchen, breakfast room, bathroom, bedroom, master bedroom, study,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range