Beautiful wooden house
1.short build up time
2.easy to install and relocated
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Why we choose wooden house
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:What is the villa residential property management content?
- customer service: the occupation registration, customer reception, customer contact
- Q:What is the height of the villa house?
- Villas and other large units of the indoor door selection need to pay attention to the following aspects
- Q:How to build self-built villa?
- Fourth, to more than two people can apply for land to meet the above conditions on the line.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the Spanish-style villa?
- Spanish style is a blend of Arab style and European classical style as one of the architectural form
- Q:What does the quadruple villa mean?
- Is home to enjoy the living outside the home, is the second place rather than the first home.
- Q:How much height does the height of the fence of the villa terrace?
- The railing shall be made of sturdy, durable material and capable of withstanding the horizontal load specified in the load specification
- Q:What is a stacked villa?
- Laminated villas, also known as superimposed villas. As the name suggests, is the villa in the form of superposition of the superposition of the layer to households
- Q:What is the most important thing to design a villa?
- As the villa area is large, many people think that the function should not be a problem, this is actually a misunderstanding
- Q:Is the area of the villa terrace not included in the building area of the villa?
- Depending on the country, its definition and measurement standards may not be consistent
- Q:What is the number of years of row of villas?
- Under normal circumstances are 70 years, the villa is a real estate license and land certificate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range