Beautiful wooden house
1.short build up time
2.easy to install and relocated
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Why we choose wooden house
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:How to build self-built villa?
- Fourth, to more than two people can apply for land to meet the above conditions on the line.
- Q:Buy second-hand villa need to pay attention to what?
- Although most of the villas are used as "second home", but also must pay attention to the district's traffic, life support, property management and other details
- Q:What is the thickness of the villa's floor and the maximum load it can bear?
- As for the basic concrete can guarantee, because now the main structure of the use of commercial concrete.
- Q:How much height does the height of the fence of the villa terrace?
- Villa terrace fence height should not be less than 1.05m. According to:General Principles for the Design of Civil Buildings GB 50352-2005
- Q:What are the characteristics and requirements of villa property management?
- for the property customer service staff and engineering staff in the provision of services for the owners must be more standardized for the owners What is urgent?
- Q:How to design villa lightning protection system?
- the selection of construction materials and quality requirements: for the connection of reinforced concrete columns and the bottom of the ø16 round bar
- Q:What is the most important thing to design a villa?
- and some very few people involved in the space but instead left a lot of space
- Q:Villa playing floor with which method is good?
- and build the attic and related to some of the deeper knowledge
- Q:What kind of villa is good?
- the second is that the villa to have enough area, it was said that the most proud of living villa is " Under the ground ", then this" ground "of course have a certain range
- Q:What kind of apartment is the villa?
- the performance of the upper and lower left and right are all independent space, Ranging from green space
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range