Stainless Steel Channels
General Information of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements -chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer. Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, center less ground, smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
1. We will custom saw cut to length
2. DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
3. Polishing services are available
Specification of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI.
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation.
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machi-nery and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, e-tc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, ple-ase feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:What's the difference between #201 stainless steel and #304 stainless steel?
- 201 stainless steel, with acid and alkali, high density, no bubbles, no pinhole polishing, watchcase, watchband is the production of various high-quality materials. The bottom cover is mainly used as decorative tubes, industrial tubes, products of some shallow drawing.
- Q:What is stainless steel light welded channel steel?
- The stainless steel channel steel is a long strip steel with cross section shape.
- Q:Stainless steel tank installation, no channel base, okay?
- We should put the water tank is fixed on the place according to the tank size and convenient use select a solid place, finally put the stainless steel water tank and a water tank plate shelf fixed, connect the water inlet, outlet, you can use, installation time is only one hour, compared to the traditional cement tank, I believe your choice is absolutely Jianwei stainless steel water tank.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 and 403 stainless steel?.
- The main differences are as follows: 304 austenitic stainless steel, is one of the most commonly used stainless steel, GB brand 06Cr19Ni10, and 403It belongs to martensitic stainless steel, and its national standard is 1Cr12.
- Q:When aluminum alloy bridge and galvanized steel channel bracket are fixed, do not need to take measures to prevent corrosion between them?
- If the chemical plant is used, the fixed fittings should be corrosion proof! To use (such as stainless steel screws, nuts) or (HDG). The treated aluminum alloy bridge shall be corrosion free.
- Q:Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples?
- Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples, how to submit?Each batch of 60t of the same raw material, the same batch number, the same grade, the same variety, the same size and the same delivery status is used as a batch.
- Q:304 stainless steel channel, how much is one meter?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel. In practical application, the steel which is often corroded by weak corrosive medium is called stainless steel, and the steel which is resistant to chemical medium is called acid resisting steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two,
- Q:440C stainless steel heat treatment how to do ah?
- 440C has the highest hardness in all stainless steel and heat resistant steel. For nozzles and bearings,.440F: is a type of steel that improves the easy to cut performance of 440C steel.
- Q:Where does channel steel use more?
- The stainless steel angle can be made up of different stress components according to the different structure, and it can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridge [/url], transmission tower, lifting transport machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container rack and warehouse shelves.
- Q:Is the crane telescopic arm welded by channel steel and by square tube?
- Such as the formation of the square tube is welded with working under the state of stress, should do NDT inspection, such as ultrasonic or X optical inspection can weld the assessment standard (within the weld porosity, slag, cracks and other defects of the quantity, size etc.) according to routine;
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range