Stainless Steel Channels
General Information of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements -chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer. Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, center less ground, smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
1. We will custom saw cut to length
2. DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
3. Polishing services are available
Specification of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI.
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation.
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machi-nery and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, e-tc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, ple-ase feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:304 stainless steel channel, how much is one meter?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel. In practical application, the steel which is often corroded by weak corrosive medium is called stainless steel, and the steel which is resistant to chemical medium is called acid resisting steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two,
- Q:When aluminum alloy bridge and galvanized steel channel bracket are fixed, do not need to take measures to prevent corrosion between them?
- Therefore, electrochemical corrosion prevention is unnecessary. You won't take the bridge as an electrode and burn it! Also, if the construction section, if it is afraid of leakage, it is best to use glass steel bridge!
- Q:What's the difference between 304 and 403 stainless steel?.
- 304 corrosion resistance and toughness is better than 403, while 403 is a kind of hardeningStainless steel, higher hardness after quenching. 304 stainless steel containing about 8% nickel and 403 nickel free. In addition, the price of the two are also quite different.
- Q:What's the difference between #201 stainless steel and #304 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series stainless steel material is better. High temperature resistance is good, can high to 1000-1200 of.304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular oxidation. The acid in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acid.
- Q:Where does channel steel use more?
- Stainless steel angle steel is constructed with carbon structural steel. It is a simple section steel. It is mainly used in the frame of metal component and workshop. In use, better weldability, plastic deformation and mechanical strength are required. The raw material for producing stainless steel angle steel is low carbon square billet, the finished product is made of stainless steel and the angle iron is delivered by hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:440C stainless steel heat treatment how to do ah?
- 440C has the highest hardness in all stainless steel and heat resistant steel. For nozzles and bearings,.440F: is a type of steel that improves the easy to cut performance of 440C steel.
- Q:Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples?
- Mainly look at the drawings design requirements, if required, ask the local Quality Supervision Bureau and other inspection bureau, how to detect, they will explain how to take the process.
- Q:What is stainless steel light welded channel steel?
- The stainless steel channel steel is a long strip steel with cross section shape.
- Q:Stainless steel tank installation, no channel base, okay?
- Now we can install the stainless steel water tank, if it is on the ground, very convenient, can save the stainless steel water tank hanging to the roof of the steps, if you want to use the water tank on the roof, the small water tank can easily fix, prepare a few thick rope large, fixed water tank, along the smooth wall hanging on the roof, large stainless steel water tank, please go upstairs to assist special crane.
- Q:Is the crane telescopic arm welded by channel steel and by square tube?
- Such as the formation of the square tube is welded with working under the state of stress, should do NDT inspection, such as ultrasonic or X optical inspection can weld the assessment standard (within the weld porosity, slag, cracks and other defects of the quantity, size etc.) according to routine;
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range