Stainless Steel Angles
General Information of Stainless Steel Angles
1. Grade: SS200,300,400 series
2. Size: 25×25×3 mm-100×100×10mm
3. Process: HRAP
4. Length: 2-6m
5. Shape: Equal
6. Delivery: within 20 days
7. MOQ: 1 ton
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, SGS
9. Package: Standard Export Packing, or put into wooden boxes according to your requirement
10. Application: Construction, Marine, Industry and so on.
Specification of Stainless Steel Angles
Stainless Steel Angles
ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270
6m or as customers' request
a) thickness: +/-0. 15mm
b) Length:+/-4. 5mm - 0mm
180G, 320G, 400G Satin / Hairline(Matt Finish, Brush, Dull Finish)
400G, 500G, 600G or 800G Mirror finish
Decoration construction, upholstery, industry instruments
Squash test, Extended test, Water pressure test, Crystal rot test, Heat treatment, NDT
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- 2520 stainless steel with 2520 stainless steel, 2520 stainless steel rods, 2520 stainless steel tube, 2520 stainless steel angle steel, 2520 stainless steel, round steel, stainless steel plate, stainless steel rods, stainless steel tube, can work for a long time under the high temperature of 1250 degrees.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- Such as angle steel, channel, which are used for buildings, staircases, handrails, pendants for decoration, fasteners, kitchen utensils and other machinery parts
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness.
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- No, because the conductivity of stainless steel is very low, lower than iron, not to mention the general metal for good conductors, such as copper and aluminum. (the conductivity meter of metal is over here. There is a need. Please search it at Niang)
Founded in 1990 and after more than ten years of expansion, our company has grown into a large modern manufacturer that integrates manufacture, production and marketing of stainless steel seamless steel pipes, with an area of 30000 square meters, register
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$16 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 30000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range