Stainless Steel Channels
General Informaiton of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required.
Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements - chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer.
Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, center less ground; smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
1. We will custom saw cut to length
2. DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
3. Polishing services are available
Spefification of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, etc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:What's the difference between #201 stainless steel and #304 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series stainless steel material is better. High temperature resistance is good, can high to 1000-1200 of.304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular oxidation. The acid in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acid.
- Q:What is stainless steel light welded channel steel?
- Stainless steel channel can be divided into ordinary channels and light channels of two kinds, types and specifications of the said method is also in the waist high (H) (b) * * legs wide waist thick (d) mm number such as 120 x 53 x 5 channels, namely 120mm, waist high bar, in the right type of a, B C, to make a difference. Usually, stainless steel channel to the waist height of centimeters to indicate its type, such as channel called 12# channel. The specification of channel steel is 5-40#. Requirements such as labeling and labeling shall be carried out in accordance with GB2101-80.
- Q:Stainless steel tank installation, no channel base, okay?
- Yes, as long as the dirt below is flat, it can withstand the gravity of the tank.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 and 403 stainless steel?.
- 304 corrosion resistance and toughness is better than 403, while 403 is a kind of hardeningStainless steel, higher hardness after quenching. 304 stainless steel containing about 8% nickel and 403 nickel free. In addition, the price of the two are also quite different.
- Q:When aluminum alloy bridge and galvanized steel channel bracket are fixed, do not need to take measures to prevent corrosion between them?
- If the chemical plant is used, the fixed fittings should be corrosion proof! To use (such as stainless steel screws, nuts) or (HDG). The treated aluminum alloy bridge shall be corrosion free.
- Q:Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples?
- Mainly look at the drawings design requirements, if required, ask the local Quality Supervision Bureau and other inspection bureau, how to detect, they will explain how to take the process.
- Q:304 stainless steel channel, how much is one meter?
- The basic alloying elements of stainless steel, as well as nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen and so on, to meet the various requirements for the use of stainless steel structure and performance. Stainless steel is easy to chloride corrosion, because chromium nickel chloride is collocated elements, elements will be collocated to form stainless steel corrosion exchange assimilation. The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design. Chromium containing stainless steel is also a combination of mechanical strength and high extensibility, easy to process and meet the needs of architects and structural designers.
- Q:440C stainless steel heat treatment how to do ah?
- 440C has the highest hardness in all stainless steel and heat resistant steel. For nozzles and bearings,.440F: is a type of steel that improves the easy to cut performance of 440C steel.
- Q:Where does channel steel use more?
- Hot rolled stainless steel light channel steel (YB164-63) hot rolled light channel steel is a kind of steel with wide legs and thin wall, which has better economic effect than ordinary hot rolled channel steel. Its specifications range from 5-40#. In 1966, standard specifications ranged from 10-40#. Main applications: building and steel structure etc..
- Q:Is the crane telescopic arm welded by channel steel and by square tube?
- Steel welding steel mostly used as a beam or a column, the steel plate is relatively thick, and the channel has been forming calculation immunity anti disturbance capability is greatly improved, two only in the center position of weld line position, the formation of the moment theory on the bending of the analysis should be small and therefore, whether it is welding crack or welding deformation can better handle. In no case have to supply square, to be.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East；Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range