Stainless Steel Channels
General Informaiton of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required.
Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements - chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer.
Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, center less ground; smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
1. We will custom saw cut to length
2. DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
3. Polishing services are available
Spefification of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, etc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:What's the difference between #201 stainless steel and #304 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series stainless steel material is better. High temperature resistance is good, can high to 1000-1200 of.304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular oxidation. The acid in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acid.
- Q:What is stainless steel light welded channel steel?
- (1) hot-rolled stainless steel common channel (GB707-88) main use: ordinary channel steel, mainly used for building structures, vehicle manufacturing and other industrial structures, often with the use of i-beam.(2) hot rolled stainless steel light channel steel (YB164-63) hot rolled light channel steel is a kind of steel with wide legs and thin wall, which has better economic effect than ordinary hot rolled channel steel. Its specifications range is 5-40#. Main applications: building and steel structure etc..
- Q:Stainless steel tank installation, no channel base, okay?
- Stainless steel water tank several, if it is circular water tank generally do not even have to channel base, the base is made of stainless steel, if it is a party type stainless steel water tank, to see how the site, if there is a cement foundation site, and the interval between the cement foundation columns, it must use the channel base.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 and 403 stainless steel?.
- The main differences are as follows: 304 austenitic stainless steel, is one of the most commonly used stainless steel, GB brand 06Cr19Ni10, and 403It belongs to martensitic stainless steel, and its national standard is 1Cr12.
- Q:When aluminum alloy bridge and galvanized steel channel bracket are fixed, do not need to take measures to prevent corrosion between them?
- Therefore, electrochemical corrosion prevention is unnecessary. You won't take the bridge as an electrode and burn it! Also, if the construction section, if it is afraid of leakage, it is best to use glass steel bridge!
- Q:Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples?
- Mainly look at the drawings design requirements, if required, ask the local Quality Supervision Bureau and other inspection bureau, how to detect, they will explain how to take the process.
- Q:304 stainless steel channel, how much is one meter?
- The basic alloying elements of stainless steel, as well as nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen and so on, to meet the various requirements for the use of stainless steel structure and performance. Stainless steel is easy to chloride corrosion, because chromium nickel chloride is collocated elements, elements will be collocated to form stainless steel corrosion exchange assimilation. The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design. Chromium containing stainless steel is also a combination of mechanical strength and high extensibility, easy to process and meet the needs of architects and structural designers.
- Q:440C stainless steel heat treatment how to do ah?
- Can be quenched, about 1100 degrees C appearance, tempering low 200 degrees C
- Q:Where does channel steel use more?
- Stainless steel angle steel is constructed with carbon structural steel. It is a simple section steel. It is mainly used in the frame of metal component and workshop. In use, better weldability, plastic deformation and mechanical strength are required. The raw material for producing stainless steel angle steel is low carbon square billet, the finished product is made of stainless steel and the angle iron is delivered by hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:Is the crane telescopic arm welded by channel steel and by square tube?
- Such as the formation of the square tube is welded with working under the state of stress, should do NDT inspection, such as ultrasonic or X optical inspection can weld the assessment standard (within the weld porosity, slag, cracks and other defects of the quantity, size etc.) according to routine;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East；Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range