Description of EVA Film
EVA film is based on EVA resin which basis to ethylene and vinyl acetate copolymer resin, by adding a variety of modified additives, through melt extrusion made of the rmosetting hot melt film. Not be sticky in normal temperature, easy to operation. Produced by thermal lamination with the bonding enhanced crosslinking chemical reactions, making silicon wafers, glass, TPT multilayer material consisting of one firm bond as the product of solar panels, in actual outdoor applications up to 25 years life. A large number of applications at home and abroad well-proven solar panels, EVA film is the optimum cost performance, it is difficult to alternative packaging materials for solar cells.
Specification of EVA Film:
Elongation at Break
UV Light Resistance 280nm~385nm,15KWh/㎡
% Transmission Retention
Heat/Humidity Resistance 85℃/85RH,2000h
Volume Insulating Resistance
Pange of Thickness
Range of Width
Packing of EVA Film:
1, package: EVA with special Vacuum package, including EPE, paper,Anti-UV plastic bags, cardboard boxes, qualified tag.
2, current production Width range: 550 ~ 1650mm, thickness 0.3-1.0mm,
Standard specification: 0.5 * 830 * 1000mm. Surface finish: plain or embossed.
3,product specification testing:
1) the thickness is precise to 0.001mm measuring by the special cup,Difference allowable in 0.02mm.
2) The width is precise to 1mm, difference allowable in 5mm.
3) the length difference is allowable in 0.2m.
- Q:What's the difference between PE plastic film and PVC plastic film?
- The utility model is used for hand winding film and can also be used for machine winding film, and can be widely used for centralized packaging of various goods. PVC membrane is mainly used for 1, sewage pipes, 2 and PVC plastic film rods and plates. 3, construction, packaging, printing, equipment, process products.
- Q:How to quickly remove the plastic film on the floor tiles?
- The mark left by the matches and the burning of the paper can be stained with a small amount of diluted oxalic acid solution with the waste toothbrush.
- Q:Building floor pouring why plastic film underneath?
- Only after the completion of casting, the surface of the filmThe reason is to prevent surface cracking;The question of the subjectPrevent moisture from the floor, affect the quality of the pouring
- Q:Is it necessary to use disposable plastic film to cover the furniture for brushing latex paint?
- Plastic packaging and plastic packaging products market share was growing, especially the composite plastic packaging, has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical and other fields, especially in food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, food packaging, food packaging, food cooking. These products have brought great convenience to people's life.
- Q:What film plastic is transparent and good for aging?
- Transmittance, carrying capacity, in general, 2 can meetAs for the leakage of water, 2FRP plate and PC plate are fixed by screws (of course there are general leak proof sealing measures) no problem, PC sun board in the U plate in the installation screw plate can completely penetrate the real waterproof leak.As for other materials, PMMA (plexiglass) anti-aging is not flattering
- Q:Plastic film sealing machine (Dorch) repair
- You, I have not seen this model, I do not know is semi-automatic film sealing machine, but also pedal, or hand press?. Pass the picture and see his structure.
- Q:What kind of equipment will be used for plastic film production?
- A film made of polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, and other resins, used for packaging and as a coating. Plastic packaging and plastic packaging products market share was growing, especially the composite plastic packaging, has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical and other fields, especially in food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, food packaging, food packaging, food cooking. These products have brought great convenience to people's life.
- Q:What brand is a plastic film on the surface of waterproof coiled material?
- Usually manufacturers directly use their own production, almost no separate circulation of the market, is one of the production process.
- Q:What kind of film is covered with a protective film on the tile surface?
- PE, the full name of Polyethylene, is the simplest polymer organic compound. It is the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE protective film is made of special polythene (PE) plastic film, which is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene and low density polyethylene according to the density.
- Q:Can plastic film protect against ultraviolet rays?
- Ultraviolet light refers to the electromagnetic spectrum in the wavelength from 10nm to 400nm radiation of the general term, can not cause people's vision. 1801 German physicist Ritter found to be able to make the silver containing photographic plate on the outside of the violet end of the sunlight spectrum section, and discovered the presence of ultraviolet light. Ultraviolet rays can be used to sterilize, and excessive UV rays can cause skin cancer in the body.
PROTECT, is the professional manufacture Enterprise with the largest investment scope, the most comprehensive product Specifications, strong production capacity and the highest sales volume, mainly produce special materials PVB and EVA film for bullet-proof glass, windscreen of the automotive, architectural safety glass as well as solar cell panel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range