Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate For Tea Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Tea Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate For Tea Can
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnace
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Should be caused by the unqualified corrosion resistance of the tinplate. The reasons are as follows:Tin plating on the surface of the tinplate has played a certain role in corrosion protection, tin surface will be six chromium passivation, further improve the corrosion resistance. However, the liquor contains a lot of water, and if the long-term contact with the iron (without coating tin), the surface of the tin layer will be corrosion, and then corrosion to iron.
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate when the manufacture cans from Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- The quality of tinplate is related to the final use.
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Tin ma:Rough processing refers to electroplating in the original plate after passivation, not by tin matte soft melting process. It has a unique and elegant silver gray surface, and it has high adhesiveness after coating. It is used in bottle caps and printing cans.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- If is a tin factory, then electroplating factory, the process is open book, roll up, cold rolled plate by welding, looper, alkali washing, acid pickling, tin plating, soft melting, chemical treatment passivation, oiling and rewinding.
- Q:What about tin cans?
- When the coating is damaged and the surrounding water, oxygen and other primary cell. Zinc is the anode oxidized tin iron is positive, do not participate in the reaction is protected by zinc than iron. Lively, active metal is negative.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- General galvanized sheet used in home appliances and electronics industry, thicker. Tin plate, tinplate, used in packaging industry, thinner.
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Oil pipelines and oil storage containers buried in the ground are exposed to the water, salt, alkali and acid substances directly in the soil, and they should be coated with antirust paint on the outside surface, and then sprayed with asphalt protection layer.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin plate is tin plated steel, that is iron.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range