Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x15x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Do cars have wheel barrens or wheel bearings?
- Cars okorder.com
- Q:how do i brake in or broke in my bearings for skateboarding?
- how to broke in your bearings..another term is to season your bearings.. simplest way is to bomb some hills a few times.or just skate everyday ...this saves a lot of time..the reason you must do this is cos when a new bearing you buy from the local sk8 shop..they roll fast but still not fast enuff..these bearings are machine finished and only quality tested..they are not run in for endurance test..hence they may have some ruff edge even tho they roll smooth on the naked eye.. :D
- Q:Why would ball bearings be going out AGAIN!?
- there are things to consider here. like are you getting them in straight and if they are tapered bearings they have to be packed before installing them and if they are adjustable maybe your adjusting them too tight.
- Q:Trying to buy skate bearings from non-skate company... what are the dimensions of longboard bearings?
- i wouldn't do that if i were you. i don't skate long boards myself, but as i'm changing my set up every few months, the LEAST important thing is bearings. just get them from the skateshop, but don't bother with the decent ones. you'd be surprised that there isn't much difference between bones ceramics and the cheapest skateshop bearings with no brandname. i've also found, the more expensive, the easier they break.so don't bother with industrial bearings, save time by getting the cheapest bearings from a skateshop. +/- $10.
- Q:Can you put abec7 bearings in a wave board?
- ABSOLUTELY! I've been ridin' The Wave for a couple of years now, and I def switched over to better bearings once I was ready. You def want to make sure that you have mastered ridin' the board before you make the switch. I'm pretty sure that Street Surfing is going to start making upgrades available, but until then, go for it. Just be ready for the faster speed. If you haven't checked out their website I'd give it a look, some cool vids/pics there, even some 'how to' vids if you're looking for some tricks to do ( THEWAVE.COM ). Hope that helps you out, the answer to your question is YES! Upgrading the bearings is something that anyone can do to their wave board, I would actually suggest it for more experienced riders. See ya on the Streets!!!
- Q:what kind of bearings should i buy for my skateboard?
- If okorder.com
- Q:whats the best bearings?
- bones r good but i prefere luckies to any other bearing
- Q:Are ABEC 7 bearings good?
- yes they are pretty good, but they don't tend to last that long. if you want to get a good or decent pair of bearings, get bones reds.
- Q:what is the fastest skateborad bearings?
- Reds are your best bet. Although i would recomend getting bones swiss bearing. They may be more expensive, but they are well worth it. With bones, abec doesn't matter. Abec was designed for bearings for the industrial use. Although abec 7s arw good, bones dont have abec because they dont need it. They are further designed to resist the hazards that skateboarding may have rather than most bearings.
- Q:Are good 3 ball bearings better then stock 5 ball bearings?
- ABEC ratings are meaningless unless you are worried about small amounts of vibration over 200 mph. Really, it is a standard about vibration in high speed industrial machines. Even an ABEC 1 bearing is much better than the precision grade bearings that were used in the early skates and boards so going to ABEC was a big step up. Then the marketing people realized that they could put bigger numbers on things and the race was on. In theory, a given manufacurer puts more care into making the higher number bearings than they do the lower number bearing, but that doesn't mean that their high number bearing might not be better than a low number bearing from a better maker. In reality, the best bearing companies make non-ABEC bearings as their best ones because the smaller gaps in the high number bearings can slow you down. They put close tolerances where they need them and open up space where it can be done. They also use better grades of metal or ceramics. Within typical bearings, you will see a bigger difference due to the lubricant (and how much is used) that the bearing has in it. Oil will be faster but requires new lube more often. Grease lasts longer but is slower (especially if too much is used). Gels are in between.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range