||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
|Veneer Board Surface Finishing:|
|Veneer Board Surface Material:|
|Packaging Detail:||pallet packing and as requested|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after receiving your deposit|
black or brown Film Faced Plywood
1)Face:Black film and brown film
Film faced plywood
Black film, brown film,red film
Construntion grade(one/two time hot press)
Poplar, hardwood, birch, pine, combi , and so on
mealmine and WBP
Standard export packing
one times press/two time press grade
FOB, CIF, CFR
T/T 30%, irrevocable LC
Within 15 days after order confirmed
Can be widely used for building concrete, etc
Top class equipment with top class produce technique;
Credit first, fair trading
Formaldehyde Emission Standards
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- Production of plywood main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus, fir and so on
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion.
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- if you do not consider the panel pattern and color, should also be based on the environment and reasonable cost Selection of plywood grade, category
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- Plywood is the direction of the logs along the ring to cut into large sheets of single board, after drying, after coating by the adjacent veneer layer grain direction perpendicular to the principle of the billet, glued from the plate.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- false heartwood heartwood sound wood center part of the color is different from the normal wood, often dark brown or reddish-brown, usually its density and hardness are relatively large.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range