Chemical Composition of Best Price High Quality Mineral Forged Grinding Ball For Mill (Dia20mm-150mm )
Mechanical Properties and Microstructure of Best Price High Quality Mineral Forged Grinding Ball For Mill (Dia20mm-150mm )
Impact Fatigue Life (time)
Secondary Carbides +
Appearance Quality of Best Price High Quality Mineral Forged Grinding Ball For Mill (Dia20mm-150mm )
Surface smooth,no crack, visible gas hole, slag inclusion,shrink-looseness, cold lap, wrinkled skin and other obvious casting defect.
Features of Best Price High Quality Mineral Forged Grinding Ball For Mill (Dia20mm-150mm )
1.Superfine wear-resistant (Martensite). Best suitable for cement building material.
2. Good toughness , durable and broken less
3 Products through high temperature quenching, have good uniformity of surface hardness and lower circle loss rate.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- You need to confirm what you use tap processing, so as to determine the size of the casting hole
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning and rectification are several main stamping processes. The difference between stamping parts and castings: with thin, uniform, light, strong features, stamping can be produced by other methods difficult to make, with stiffeners, ribs, UPS or flanging of the workpiece, to improve its rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the workpiece accuracy up to microns, and repeated high precision, specifications consistent, you can punch out of the hole, lug and so on.
- Q:Casting pieces of plastic processing requirements can not fall off the skin,
- Steel parts are not familiar. But after spraying, the powder should be divorced from the adhesive force is too low, try to provide the surface roughness of the casting
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The forging can guarantee the continuity of the metal fiber tissue, make the fiber structure of the forging keep the same shape as the forging, the metal streamline is complete, the tissue is compact, and the mechanical property is good. To ensure that the object has good mechanical properties and long service life, the processing of objects sharp, durable, high strength, first-class quality.
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is divided according to material, as well as cast iron parts, cast aluminum parts and so onCasting parts are divided according to the method, as well as forging partsCast steel parts must be casting parts
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If you want to detect internal defects, you can use ultrasonic flaw detector, ray flaw detector can also, but the ray of the safety protection level is too high, not recommended priorityMacro Xu flaw detector answered, such as the magnetic particle inspection machine has the demand can contact us, Baidu "macro Xu flaw detection""
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures from the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some sources indicate that the corner wall thickness above 15mm, metal type casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, magnesium alloy casting casting casting Create fillet should not be less than 3-4m, for casting round cast iron, copper alloy mould casting can see table 1.1-32 selection; (5) because of the metal and the core without let, for the convenience of the casting is taken out and the draw out type, slope casting casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting. General 30%-50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction and metal surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal castings the type should be given greater inclination, all kinds of metal type alloy casting casting casting.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range