1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil ：
With Gi as base metal,after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color,then after firing and cooling,finally the plate steel is called prepainted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Prepainted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding,corrosion resistance The carbon in typical steel alloys may contribute up to 2.1% of its weight. Varying the amount of alloying elements, their formation in the steel either as solute elements, or as precipitated phases, retards the movement of those dislocations that make iron comparatively ductile and weak, and thus controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel's strength compared to pure iron is only possible at the expense of ductility, of which iron has an excess.
2.Main Features of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
Although steel had been produced in bloomery furnaces for thousands of years, steel's use expanded extensively after more efficient production methods were devised in the 17th century for blister steel and then crucible steel. With the invention of the Bessemer process in the mid-19th century, a new era of mass-produced steel began. This was followed by Siemens-Martin process and then Gilchrist-Thomas process that refined the quality of steel. With their introductions, mild steel replacedwrought iron.
3.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
3. what is your moq
Normally our moq is 25per size ,but it is up to different size
- Q:Pickling process of cold rolled strip
- Pickling process of cold rolled strip:Strip steel must be pickled before cold rolling, in order to remove the oxide scales on the surface of the steel coil which is harmful to the cold rolling, because the iron oxide sheet will damage the roller surface in cold rolling, and lead to defects on the strip surface. The most commonly used is continuous pickling of strip steel. The advanced cold rolling mill adopts continuous pickling line or Push-pull Pickling at high speed. Taking continuous pickling as an example, pickling is carried out continuously through several pickling tanks. To make the job line process continuous, the front end of a hot strip coil and the rear end of a steel coil are welded together. After pickling, the strip is cut and rolled according to the required roll weight and reel diameter.
- Q:Where is the good quality of galvanized steel strip?
- The strip is supplied in general, and has the advantages of high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality, easy processing and material saving. Same as steel plate, strip steel is divided into two kinds of ordinary strip steel and high quality strip steel according to the material used, and two kinds of hot-rolled strip steel and cold rolled strip steel according to processing method.
- Q:What about the strip scraping in the annealing furnace?
- Thus forming an air knife scratch. This kind of defect causes the product to be wasted because the coating is scratched. Proper control of strip tension in productionForce and adjust the nozzle distance, can avoid this kind of defect happen.
- Q:What are the high speed steel strips and material specifications?
- High precision (H) and wide and high thickness accuracy (KH) four kinds of strip steel. According to the material condition, two kinds of strip can be divided into chilled and annealed, the former has higher strength and the latter has good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:The degreasing time is too long, will the strip surface be oxidized?
- Sheet metal pretreatment, degreasing total alkalinity is recommended in 15-20, alkali spent large, must be short time processing, for a long time will make the metal crystal nucleus passivation, influence phosphating film. Sheet metal general oil should not be cleaned, especially stamping parts, etc., it is recommended to use degreasing temperature, the temperature can be 65-75 degrees.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized steel cold base galvanized steel strip and hot galvanized steel strip?
- In addition because of the high density of zinc, galvanized steel coating with the same aluminium zinc plate in the price there is no advantage, because the control relationship between zinc flower, zinc plating is more difficult to control, and anti oxidation performance and ALuminum zinc is poor compared to several times, so now mainly in the aluminum zinc as the main building materials and its the performance is 3-4 times of zinc, but the current electronics industry because of influence of hot dip galvanizing plate conductivity, appearance or using mainly low coating, building materials mainly to hot-dip aluminum zinc 100g/ square meters above. The main hot dipped aluminum zinc is 55%AL and 44.5%Zn.
- Q:What are the advantages of cold rolling and cold rolling strip steel?
- Cold rolled steel strip and sheet thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 3mm, width 100 ~ 2000mm in hot strip steel or timber as raw material, under normal temperature after cold rolling, cold rolled steel strip and sheet has the advantages of smooth surface, smooth, high precision and good mechanical properties.
- Q:Why does the strip bend when it is rolled?
- The strip will bend after rolling:1) operation reasons, because the operator double pendulum adjustment is unreasonable, resulting in strip deviation.2) electrical reasons, due to the sudden decrease or disappearance of the tension of the coiler during the rolling process, lead to strip deviation and fracture.3) due to roll, roll grinding after serious pressure, taper, makes the school not to the operator in the rolling process of double pendulum regulation increases taper, will cause serious side light waves caused by shape defects, cause strip deviation and broken belt.4) strip edge control device failure, deviation device, tube or mirror surface pollution or other objects covered, so that the deviation of the device failure, resulting in the first line of deviation
- Q:Hot rolled strip and hot rolled strip are also sealing plates? What's their function?
- First of all, there are some hot rolled strip, the main role is to prevent roll cooling water flow to the workpiece, affecting the crown of the strip and shape control.
- Q:65 what is the hardness of the best heat treatment of manganese steel strip?
- 65 manganese spring steel best heat treatment hardness, mainly to have good elasticity, in the dynamic load environment conditions, there is a high yield strength. In case of heavy load, there should be high fatigue strength. Under repeated loads, it has a long service life, and has sufficient toughness and plasticity to prevent sudden brittle fracture under impact. 65 the best heat treatment hardness of manganese steel strip is HRC48, and the above comprehensive mechanical properties are the best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range