1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil ：
With Gi as base metal,after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color,then after firing and cooling,finally the plate steel is called prepainted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Prepainted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding,corrosion resistance The carbon in typical steel alloys may contribute up to 2.1% of its weight. Varying the amount of alloying elements, their formation in the steel either as solute elements, or as precipitated phases, retards the movement of those dislocations that make iron comparatively ductile and weak, and thus controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel's strength compared to pure iron is only possible at the expense of ductility, of which iron has an excess.
2.Main Features of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
Although steel had been produced in bloomery furnaces for thousands of years, steel's use expanded extensively after more efficient production methods were devised in the 17th century for blister steel and then crucible steel. With the invention of the Bessemer process in the mid-19th century, a new era of mass-produced steel began. This was followed by Siemens-Martin process and then Gilchrist-Thomas process that refined the quality of steel. With their introductions, mild steel replacedwrought iron.
3.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
3. what is your moq
Normally our moq is 25per size ,but it is up to different size
- Q:What are the sectors in which galvanized steel strips can be used?
- Same as steel plate, strip steel is divided into two kinds of ordinary strip steel and high quality strip steel according to the material used, and two kinds of hot-rolled strip steel and cold rolled strip steel according to processing method. Strip steel is widely used in the production of welded steel pipe, made of cold formed steel billet, manufacturing bicycle frame, rim, clamp, gasket, spring, saw blades, hardware and blades. The use of hot galvanized strip is naturally associated with the application of galvanized strip in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery and business. Now, with the improvement of various industries, electronics and other manufacturing processes, the application of materials is also more and more widespread.
- Q:What are the categories of strip steel? How do you distinguish it?
- Classification by usageAccording to the use of steel, can be divided into structural steel, tool steel, special performance steel three major categories.Structural steel: 1. used as steel for various machine parts. It includes carburizing steel, Quenched and tempered steel, spring steel and rolling bearing steel.2. steel used as an engineering structure. It consists of carbon steel in armour, B, especially steel and ordinary low alloy steel.Tool steel: steel used to make all kinds of tools. According to the use of different tools can be divided into tool steel, die steel and tool steel.Special performance steel: steel with special physical and chemical properties. Can be divided into stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, wear-resistant steel, magnetic steel and so on.
- Q:Hot rolled strip, the theory of the thinnest, how thin rolling, why not rolling too thin, is the material or the reasons for plate shape?
- The reasons are manifold. Equipment capacity, iron oxide scale, strip temperature control, steel plate type and so on restrict the minimum reduction of hot rolled strip.
- Q:Is there any difference between galvanized steel strip and galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized steel strip, in narrow sense, refers to strips of steel.
- Q:Where is the good quality of galvanized steel strip?
- Strip steel is a kind of narrow and long steel plate produced by various rolling mills to meet the needs of industrial production of various metal or mechanical products in different industrial sectors. Strip steel, also known as steel strip, is within 1300mm in width, and the length varies slightly according to the size of each roll.
- Q:Why does the strip bend when it is rolled?
- In the rolling process of strip tension is too large or too small will bring many adverse effects on the operation, including in the choice of a plan, must be properly chosen at each strip tension, if the improper selection of strip tension, will affect the quality of strip steel and the actual operation, when the strip coiler tension before and after the selection is too large that will cause the broken belt or rolled steel coil is heart-shaped, tension is too small will cause damage to roll off with Le roll or strip.
- Q:What is the difference between steel strip and coil?
- What do you think of rolling mills, not money ah, rolling strip is a small rolling opportunities, can be cheaper than rolling coil, and this cost should be spread to each product above, there are other what, like the cost of sharing ah.
- Q:Reasons for black side of hot strip galvanizing
- Solution: contains too much impurity in the bath can use saline and Potassium Permanganate rushed ang impurity, or adding zinc chloride solution to current economic treatment; the strict monitoring of the production process to prevent the emergence of this phenomenon; low content of zinc chloride can be solved by adding zinc chloride.
- Q:Causes of zinc removal in hot rolled strip
- The residual impurity particles on the substrate surface are not removed before immersion into the zinc pot, which affects the adhesion of the zinc layer.
- Q:What is cold rolled strip and hot rolled strip? Why is it called strip steel?
- When the cold rolled steel strip is processed and shaped, the raw material is made at the normal temperature, so the mechanical properties of the steel strip are crisp and hard and have good elasticity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range