Place of Origin:
galvanized/ Galvalume/zinc coatting
strong anti-corrosion ability,cold bending molded manufacturablity
High-strength Steel Plate
g40 prime/secordary hot-dip galvanized cold rolled steel coil/sheet
Packaging & Delivery
standard export package,Other types of packing can be customized as per client's requirement.
galvanized steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-4.0 mm
2. Width: 600-1250 mm
3 SGCC, SGCD, SGCH, DX51D
4. ISO SGS BV
1.Mateials:SGCC,DX51D / DX52D /S250,280GD
2.Size:width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
length:1000-6000mm,as your require
3.Zinc coating :60-180g( as required)
5.Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils.
Othertypes of packing can be customized as per client's requirements.
- Q:Is 30CrNiMo8 a kind of high alloy STEEL?
- Pretty sure it's low alloy steel, it's harder to smelt as it can contain up to 50% of other elements.
- Q:runescape steel legs?
- Becuase you should sell something else.
- Q:Steel phases question!?
- hey from what i learned in uni last sem, steel is originally ferrite form at first at room conditions. it will undergo poly morphic transformation to become FCC structure austenite form at 912 degree celcius. under conditions, it can become pearlite (which is a combination of ferrite and cementite) or bainitie( a finer form of pearlite). queching conditions to room temperature will form martensite which is the strongest but brittle steel form. tempered cementite is formed when we quench it and then raise temperatures before sir cooling. hope it helps, pls vote me best answer is i deserve it. thanks
- Q:silver soldering stainless steel?
- the flux you need is powdered borax
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:Types of knife steel?
- 154cm is a very good knife steel, the problem is in the heat treating. Stainless should be cryo treated to get all it can offer. That being said, if you really want to drop some coin, look at getting one made from CPM 440V. Stainless isn't as strong as carbon but on a smaller knife works well. You might also look for D-2 Tool steel. There are factory knives that are made of that.
- Q:guitars - changing strings nylon/steel?
- You'd have to get a new guitar if you want to use steel strings. If you put steel strings on a nylon stringed guitar, you could snap the neck right off of the guitar. Steel strings have more tension than nylon strings. You can't try the other way around either, since nylon strings simply won't fit on a steel-stringed guitar.
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:when was steel first made?
- No, the iron age was just iron. It was smelted down in open fires where temperatures can vary. There was a problem of not always being able to cook out all the impurities from the ore, which led to inconsistent strengths in finished products. People first discovered the properties and advantages of steel when charcoal (carbon) was added to smelted iron. I don't know when the first steel was made. But it must have been a more expensive process because it didn't appear in household products until around 1800. But I'm not sure on that.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- If it has been galvanized, it can not be pickled, and if it is pickled, it may corrode the zinc layer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range