Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite Powder |
||As an innovational and technical new products, our organic bentonite B18 has all the |
|advantages like domestic bentonite clay, meanwhile, it reduces manufacturing time, |
|saves the energy and material consumption, it's as good replaced one for traditional clay.|
||Alcohol Acid -Coldcoating, Epxoy Paint, Marine Paint, Anti-corrosion Pain, |
|Chlorinated Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid Coating, Asphalt Paint, Base Paint, Road Paint,|
|Decorative Paint, Civil Paint, Woodlacquer, Varnish, Maintenance Paint, Printing,Sealing|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.5%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-5um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.8|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.5|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 33|
- Q:Why putty powder with glue plus bentonite after putty become bean curd residue?
- Montmorillonite content of bentonite is low, the glue inside the polyacrylamide flocculation bean dregs as result = =! Acid-base reaction!
- Q:In general, in the shield tunnel, bentonite is used to improve the soil?
- In order to solve the loess strata pressure balance shield construction in subway tunnel when the excavated earth pressure, it is difficult to establish and difficult problems such as high cutting temperature, using bentonite and modified foam on the muck to ensure the shield effect
- Q:Is sodium bentonite and bentonite a substance?
- Sodium bentonite, sodium bentonite is according to the type and content of exchangeable cations to divide the montmorillonite interlayer: basic coefficient greater than or equal to 1 for sodium bentonite, less than 1 for calcium bentonite.
- Q:How to determine the amount of blue absorbed by Bentonite
- The test method is mainly clay drying after adding sodium pyrophosphate to the clay crystal layer dispersed. Then add excess clay to the methylene blue dye adsorption. The supernatant was then fully separated using film and particle filter or centrifuge, to exclude the interference of sand particles on the test results. The supernatant was diluted with distilled water the suitable concentration was determined by spectrophotometer, we can calculate the amount of clay adsorption of methylene blue. The results showed that the adsorption capacity of bentonite methylene blue clay mineral montmorillonite as the main components, and in accordance with the adsorption capacity for methylene blue illite and kaolinite clay mineral is very small, the adsorption amount of quartz sand very little.
- Q:What are the main methods for the sodium modification of bentonite?
- Dry, semi dry: accumulation, extrusion, Raymond, grinding, wet, grinding, etc.. Wet mud heating mixing.
- Q:Can bentonite be used as expansion agent?
- Sulphoaluminates refers to the concrete expansive agent and cement, water mixing after hydration ettringite concrete expansion agent.
- Q:How is bentonite applied in fertilizer production?
- Adsorption is a natural phenomenon in all solid matter. The phenomenon that we gather certain molecules on the surface of bentonite is called adsorption of bentonite. This adsorption has been widely used in industry. Mud parameters such as adsorption characteristics of drilling mud often using bentonite minerals to adjust for different purposes, such as adding filtration reducing agent, is through the end of polymer adsorbed on the surface of bentonite particles, the other end is soluble in water between the bentonite particles and water molecules to produce a kind of indirect contact. A bridging effect is formed, which reduces the free water in the slurry, changes the performance parameters of the slurry, and achieves the purpose of reducing the filtration rate.
- Q:Is the impervious blanket paved? Can the car run on it?
- After the impervious blanket is paved, the car can travel on it.
- Q:Ask the bentonite cat litter and pine knot by cat litter, can be mixed together with you
- If the habit of using cat litter caking, there should be a period of time to adapt to the pine litter, there is also a small part of the cat is very difficult to adapt to this, is there no way out.
- Q:Why is bentonite a good raw material for making mud?
- I am a fertilizer production enterprises and the management of content, there is a problem that the bentonite is too little, because of diammonium phosphate and potassium chloride are sand material, bentonite granulated 43 kilograms a bit difficult, according to my
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average