Large Blue Back Light LCD for Detailed Real-Time UPS Status Display
Microprocessor Control Guarantees High Reliability
Comprehensive Self-Protection Design
Audible Alarm Mute
Cold Start Function
Auto Self-Testing System while Turning On UPS
Wide input Voltage Range
Zero trantfer time
Smart RS-232 interfact , SNMP and USB is option
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 1) a lamp shall be installed at the highest and lowest point 0.5m away from the hoistway, and a light shall be installed at intervals not exceeding 7m, and a control switch shall be installed in the engine room and the bottom pit respectively;2) the lighting power supply for car top and hoistway shall be 36V; when 220V is adopted, the residual current action protector shall be installed;3) there is no lighting device for a closed well road with sufficient lighting conditions around the hoistway.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- To 30VA/ square meters, the transformer needs 30KVA, with two 120 square copper wire. Specific should be used to determine the total power of the lighting transformer.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- No, the zero line of the transformer doesn't go through the zero line of the transformer. It is a star connection, and the center point is zero line
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Because some transformers are connected to 380V and 0, they can be 1000VA capacity, but because of the same line diameter, the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide the capacity of 1000VA.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
We have co-operative partner throughout the world including USA, Europe, South America, South Africa, Middle Eastern, India, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and so on .We offer wide range quality products either from our own standard range or customer-made to your specifications.if you have interesting, please kindly contact us!
We will provide our good quality products and best services to you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Southern Europe
9.09% South Asia
||UPS CE UG/UX 1K; UPS CE (UG/UX) 2/3K; standards organisation of nigeria soncap; Soncap UX6K
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average