Order On-line Tracking
Bauxite Extraction Equipment No Polution Discharge of CNBM in China
1.Structure of Calcined Bauxite Description
Calcined bauxite is one of the principal ore of aluminum. Calcined bauxite contains hydrous aluminum oxides and aluminum hydroxides, formed through the laterization of aluminous rocks in tropical and subtropical areas .calcined bauxite is obtained by calcining (heating)superior grade bauxite at high temperature (from 85OC to 1600C) .this removes moisture thereby increasing the alumina content. compared to an alumina content of about 57%to 58%in raw bauxite, calcined bauxite has an alumina content of 84%to88%.the heating is carried out in rotary kilns. Applications calcined bauxite is typically calssified according to its intended commercial application,such as abrasive ,cement ,chemical, metallurgical, and refractory .as raw material for use in high alumina and super duty refratory bricks and shapes ,plastics ,castable refratory, motors, gun mixes, ramming mixes, abrasive grains and other products
2.Main Features of the Calcined Bauxite
Calcined bauxite is one of the principal ore of aluminum. Calcined bauxite contains hydrous aluminum oxides and aluminum
hydroxides, formed through the laterization of aluminous rocks in tropical and subtropical areas .Calcined bauxite is obtained by calcining (heating)superior grade bauxite at high temperature (from 85OC to 1600C) .This removes moisture there. By increasing the alumina content,compared to an alumina content of about 57%to 58% in raw bauxite, calcined bauxite has an alumina content of 84%to88%.The heating is carried out in rotary kilns.
3.Main usage of the Calcined Bauxite
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry, daily necessities, etc.
(2) precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder. Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong, and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock. Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy, defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder, used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials, ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compound.
4. Calcined Bauxite Images
5. Calcined Bauxite Specification
|Concentrate Or Not:|
national standard steel
6.FAQ of Calcined Bauxite
1). Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2). Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in ShanXi, HeNan, China. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3). Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4). Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|