Battery Powered Led Lights TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Let me tell you what. If the bulb is not damaged, the regulator needs a regulator to lower its voltage and see if the bulb's brightness is dark. If it follows, it is not a constant current source, but a blocking capacitor. If the voltage is greatly reduced, the brightness change is not constant, that is, the constant current source bulb (because the constant current source lamp can change between 80V--260V, the voltage is normal, and the output is constant).
- Q:Is it possible to manually weld LED bulb bulbs?
- This is what you do very mature products, the most simple aging, is like this
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- There are several cases of flashing lights:There is one to three flashes when the switch is switched off. This is due to an incomplete discharge of the electrolyte in the power supply.The power supply is flashing fast. This is the quality of the power supply problems, there are many specific reasons.It is found that the design of the power supply is related to the structural design of the lamp due to the insufficient margin of the power supply and the increase of temperature!The general power supply too much heat to stimulate the overheating protection function itself with the power supply, power supply is a protection device, when the heat is too large, may cause it has an adverse effect on power and light, power will take the initiative to make the lamp power, rest, fully dissipated heat later. Bright.
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- LED is the most important heat, light will not be so serious, the thermal conductivity is relatively high Aluminum Alloy, so LED manufacturers usually choose to use aluminum shell
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The most common problem is that 1, the drive power is broken 2, the light source due to excessive or excessive flow leading to necrosis
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing and screen printing, pad printing can be, look at the needs and equipment.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- The brightness of LED anion bulb of each LED have good consistency, high color purity, light stability. 1W power, ultra low energy consumption. A variety of light colors are available for you to create a dream like color space. Built in negative ion generator, each cubic centimeter produces 3000000 negative ions that allow you to have a healthy air environment while you own light. Negative ions can effectively remove formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia, acetone, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and other toxic gases, for your breathing health increased by a solid line of defense.
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb lights are E14, E27, E40, B22. The most common family is E27, also known as big headed screw. There are also some lamps, E14, called small headed screw. These two are the most common energy-saving light interface. Before there are B22, that is, the kind of card, also known as bayonet. It may be common in the countryside, but now it has been phased out. There are some industrial use of more E40, more than 80W energy saving lamps will be used, that is, the interface is relatively thick.
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- 60: diameter 60mm (metric unit) MR16: diameter is 16*1/8*25.4mm (Imperial units), although refers to the diameter, but the height and other dimensions are also prescribed
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- One point price must be a sub goods, this is wrong.Plastic cheap because the cost is relatively low, can not talk about grades, plastic LED mainly for the application oriented,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range