Powerful and economic, with maintenance-free 3-phase ac motor
Turning easily and flexibly
Small and light,but strong and can be used in limited space
Lower life cycle costs
Efficient and quiet hydraulics
Ergonomic operator cab
Controller for drive: DANAHER
Controller for hydraulic motor: DMC(Germany)
Technical Parameters Diagram of Forklift
|Designtion||Lift height |
|Closed mast |
|Extended mast |
height h4 mm
|without sideshift |
single solid rubber
|Manufacturer’s type designation ||FE3D20AC |
|Drive:electric(battery or mains),diesel, petrol gas,manual||electric|
|Type of operation: hand, pedestrian, standing, seated,order-picker||seated|
|Load Capacity /rated load||Q (kg) ||2000|
|Load center distance||C(mm)||500|
|Load distance, centre of drive axle to fork ||X(mm) ||390|
|Weights||Service Weight incl.battery(see line 6.5)||Kg||3940|
|Axle loading, laden front/rear ||Kg||4947/900|
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear||Kg||1680/2260|
|Tyres:solid rubber, superelastic, pneumatic,polyurethane||SE|
|Tyres size, front ||21x8-9|
|Tyres size, rear||16x6/-9|
|Wheels, number front/rear(x=driven wheels)||2x2/2|
|Basic Dimensions ||Mast/fork carriage tilt forward/backward ||α/β(¡ã)||See mast table|
|Lowered mast height||h1(mm)||See mast table|
|Free lift ||h2(mm)||See mast table|
|Lift height||h3(mm)||See mast table|
|Extended mast height||h4(mm)||See mast table|
|Overhead load guard height ||h6(mm)||2140|
|Seat height/standing height ||h7(mm)||1090|
|Coupling height ||h10(mm)||495|
|Overall length ||l1(mm) ||3220|
|Length to face of forks||l2(mm) ||2070|
|Overall width ||b1/b2(mm) ||1100|
|Fork dimensions ||s/e/l(mm) ||40x122x1150|
|Fork carriage width||b3(mm)||980|
|Ground clearance,laden, under mast ||m1(mm)||90|
|Ground clearance, center of wheelbase ||m2(mm) ||110|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000x1200 crossways ||Ast(mm)||3420|
|Aisle width for pallets 800x1200 lengthways ||Ast(mm) ||3620|
|Turning radius ||Wa(mm) ||1680|
|Performance Data ||Travel Speed, laden/unladen||km/h||14/15|
|Lift speed, laden/unladen||m/s||310/453|
|Gradient performance,laden/unladen ||km/h||4.0/5.0|
|E-Motor||Drive motor rating s2 60min ||kw||2x5.0|
|Lift motor rating at s3 15% ||kw||10|
|Battery voltage, norminal capacity K5 ||V/Ah||48/600~660|
|Battery weight ||kg||940|
|Battery dimensions l/w/h ||mm||835/640/750|
|Type of drive control||Impulse/AC |
|Operating pressure for attachments ||bar||145|
|Sound level at driver’s ear according to EN12053 ||dB(A)||69|
FAQ of forklift:
Q: What’s the function of forklift?
A: A forklift truck (also called a lift truck, a fork truck, or a forklift) is a powered industrial truck used to lift and move materials short distances. The forklift was developed in the early 20th century by various companies including the transmission manufacturing company Clark and the hoist company Yale & Towne Manufacturing. Following World War II the use and development of the forklift truck has greatly expanded worldwide. Forklifts have become an indispensable piece of equipment in manufacturing and warehousing operations.
Q: What’s the general operations of forklift:
A: Forklift cab with control layout.
Forklifts are rated for loads at a specified maximum weight and a specified forward center of gravity. This information is located on a nameplate provided by the manufacturer, and loads must not exceed these specifications. In many jurisdictions it is illegal to remove or tamper with the nameplate without the permission of the forklift manufacturer.
Q: What are the Forklift safety Standards?
A: 1, Forklift safety is subject to a variety of standards world wide. The most important standard is the ANSI B56—of which stewardship has now been passed from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to the Industrial Truck Standards Development Foundation after multi-year negotiations. ITSDF is a non-profit organization whose only purpose is the promulgation and modernization of the B56 standard.
2, Other forklift safety standards have been implemented in the United States by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and in the United Kingdom by the Health and Safety Executive.
3, Driver safety: In many countries forklift truck operators must be trained and certified to operate forklift trucks. Certification may be required for each individual class of lift that an operator would use.
- Q:Where is the forklift certificate in which department?
- The forklift is now issued by the bureau of quality supervision. The operation code is N2. Forklift driving license (forklift license) is issued by the state production safety supervision and administration of the People's Republic of China special operations card ", forklift only used in the unit within the work place.
- Q:What's the matter with forklift
- (2) the ball head of the rod is adjusted. (3) the steering screw is adjusted too tightly or the bearings are damaged. (4) the steering gear is lubricated by lubrication, such as oil in the steering machine. The ball section is not lubricated in time to increase the friction resistance. Diagnosis and discharge to turn the steering wheel, such as feel at ease, that good steering machine interior, should check whether transmission mechanism with tight and poor lubrication, adjustment, lubrication when necessary
- Q:How to drive a forklift? Detailed point!
- Machinery driving no matter what, at first there is no shortcut, only practice can achieve the effect, like a reverse driving, you must first put the overall structure of the car general understanding, also need to operate gear, clutch, brake, the most main is to through the training of related departments to drive
- Q:What insurance does a forklift driver need?
- The inspection fee of the driver of the forklift driver for every two years is the employee's own solution or the company's unified payment?
- Q:What is the responsibility of the forklift driver for the job?
- Legal basis: 1) "tort liability law" article 34 the employer's personnel for task execution causes damage to others, by unit of choose and employ persons assume tort liability. In the period of labor dispatch, the dispatched staff shall be responsible for the infringement of the persons who have caused the injury to other people because of the performance of the work. If the dispatching unit is at fault, it shall bear the corresponding supplementary responsibility. 2) the tort liability law article 35 a labor relationship formed between individuals, providing labor services side because Labour causes damage to others, by the accept labor party bear tort liability. Where the provision of a labor party is compromised by the labor service itself, the corresponding liability shall be borne according to the respective fault of the two parties.
- Q:Where is the enterprise forklift special operation certificate?
- The operation certificate of special operation of the forklift truck is handled in the administrative service center. A special operations training organization shall apply for a certification procedure The training courses for special operations must be reported to the city security bureau in advance. The special operations training organization shall, in the week before the application for examination, be submitted to the municipal security bureau for reference. 3, city bureau to apply for the inspection report, and training institutions agreed to the inspection date and send inspection member to the examiners training institutions, examination paper copies, according to the register population to determine test after sealed by the inspection member carry. After the evaluation is over, the appraisals will be evaluated within 2 days.
- Q:What the forklift needs to be aware of...
- driving a forklift personnel must go through professional training, through the assessment of safety production supervision department, made the special operation certificate, and with the approval of the company before driving, it is forbidden to unlicensed operation. Don't drink and drive. Don't eat and drink. Talk. Second, the driver should follow the rules of the law, standardize the operation, safety the driving, and raise the ideological consciousness of "safety first and prevention first". When driving a forklift truck, it is forbidden to raise the personnel of the cargo fork to engage in high-altitude work, so as not to cause a crash to crash. The use of a single fork is prohibited. The loading of the fork shall be in accordance with the load regulation.
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift mechanical drive and a hydraulic drive?
- Hydraulic drive has a smooth, smooth and easy control. When the gas pedal is released, the shutdown of the oil circuit also causes the vehicle to slow down automatically. I won't tell you what the maintenance costs are, but the hydraulic car is expensive and the parts are too expensive and the parts are too expensive. But as long as normal use and maintenance is ok. Using hydraulic drive advice, use linde.
- Q:What are the types of forklifts?
- Forklift can be divided into three categories: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift and storage forklift. (1) internal combustion forklift truck is divided into general internal combustion forklift truck, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. (1) general internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain). (2) heavy forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 10.0 ~ 52.0 tons, is commonly used in heavy goods wharf working outdoors, iron and steel industry, etc. (3) container forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 8.0 ~ 45.0 tons, generally divided into empty container stacking machine, positive &heavy container truck and container cranes. Apply to container handling such as container yard or port terminal.
- Q:Is a forklift and a hug a car
- The forklift truck, a fork lift truck (holding a car) is mainly used for different functions, and the package fork lift truck is mainly used for the loading and unloading of the material, which can be used for the operation of a forklift truck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range