Detailed Product Description
CE//RoHS// FCC certificate
100% OEM Compatible
Overall protection( OVP/ OCP/SCP/OTP)
12 months warranty
|Specification||Fit Laptop brands|
|Input:AC100-240V 1.5A 50/60HZ |
|Standard Equipped With 8 DC Tips:||3 prong AC plug|
|1: 19V4.74A 5.5*1.5||FOR ACER|
|2: 19V4.74A 5.5*2.5||FOR ACER/HP/GATEWAY/TOSHIBA|
|3: 19V4.74A 4.8*1.7bullet||FOR HP|
|4: 19V4.74A 7.4*5.0||FOR HP|
|5: 19.5V4.62A 7.4*5.0 Pin inside||FOR DELL|
|6: 20V4.5A 7.9*5.0 Pin inside||FOR LENOVO/IBM|
|7: 15V6A 6.3*3.0||FOR TOSHIBA|
|8: 19.5V4.7A 6.0*4.4 Pin inside||FOR SONY|
1.USB charging port for USB Chargeable device
2.Built-in Smart Charger Manager(SCM) computer for precise power output
3.Automatic Voltage Management
4.Fluctuation absorption technology
5.LCD Voltage display
6,.Diractly Charge to all kinds of laptop battery .
- Q:Inductance has no direction?
- An inductor (Inductor) is a device capable of converting electrical energy into magnetic energy.
- Q:What is a power adapter, what is the use of
- The power adapter (Power adapter) is the power supply equipment transform small portable electronic equipment and electronic appliances,
- Q:What is the difference between a power adapter and a voltage regulator?
- generally consists of a shell, a power transformer and rectifier circuit, according to the type of output can be divided into AC output type and DC output type
- Q:Linear adapter and switching power adapter
- Linear adapter and switching power adapter is also known as linear power supply and switching power supply
- Q:Why inductors do not consume electricity
- When the inductor is connected with the direct current, the inductance is charged, and the charge which is filled with the inductance two will never disappear
- Q:How to select power adapter
- he same or similar voltage. The nominal input voltage on your computer is 16V, and the rated output voltage of the adapter is 20V, the difference is larger, so it can not be replaced
- Q:Inductance and capacitance how to understand?
- It is a circuit parameter which describes the induced electromotive force in the coil or in the other coil due to the change of the coil current.
- Q:How to choose the high quality inductor?
- The so-called performance parameters generally refers to: inductance, rated current, quality factor and the size of the shape is in line with the requirements, etc.
- Q:What is the substitution principle of inductance?
- If the inductor is in the absence of an electric current, it will try to block the current flowing through it when the circuit is switched on; if the inductor is in the state of current passing, it will try to keep the current constant when the circuit is disconnected.
- Q:How to determine whether the computer adapter is available
- but also connected with the power adapter, a few minutes later heard a voice adapter immediately, pull the power, and then found the smell like
Our products have perfect protection functions, which includes complete over-charge, over-release, over temperature, over-current and over-voltage and have stable, safe and reliable performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||16.00% Western Europe
14.29% Central America
14.29% South Asia
13.00% South America
11.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
8.50% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001-2008; RoHS; FCC; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average