1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Wall tiles and tiles are collectively referred to as tiles with tiles called tiles to tiles and polished tiles and glazed tiles is a glazed brick brick is a variety of tiles of samples that want tiles shop pendulum tiles are also divided into external tiles and tiles Interior tiles, modern tiles and antique tiles
- Q:How to fix the surface of the tile? How much is the thickness of the tile?
- Finish face to touch the tile angle, four corners must be flat, vertical joints to be vertical, the whole wall should be flat, you said the thickness of what is the slurry? Tiles of cement mortar thickness is generally 1.5 to centimeters, see the tile workers themselves set
- Q:Tiling bathroom please help!?!?!??
- Bnose tile is a new simplified way of doing tile and was to remove one of the grout edges. So all you have to do is grout the top like they did in the old days a few years ago. You could also use a thin lat of flat trim, a brass or stainless steel edging, or caulking that matches the wall or tile. I think the simple grout is your best bet. PS. Where corners meet If the tile is same color through they can show. If it is glazed colored or just a thin color on top then no. In that case cut the tile back so that they do not quite reach the corner. Then there will be a slight inverted corner where you will grout or caulk. In neither case would you want to miter the corner. It will be too sharp and thin corners would be weak enough to chip.
- Q:How much for labor on 20x20 porcelein tile?
- It sounds reasonable enough. ASk about sealing the tile, as well! Up here, in Canada, I usually recommend a waterproof membrane be laid before the tile. This prevents water and moisture from seeping through the tile and froming mold and mildew on the subfloor. Even the best sealed tile may have a tendancy to allow moisture to wick through and attack the subfloor. BUT...that's just me! I like to do the best job possible!! You may even want to consider underfloor electric heat. Now is the perfect time to do this. At any rate, to just rip out the carpet, prep the subfloor, and tile with Porcelain tile, I think you have a pretty fair price, there.
- Q:What is the tile?
- For the decoration of the material, the ceramic tile is made of refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone Of the building or decoration of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:what are tiles for in RuneScape?
- Tiles okorder.com/
- Q:Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo has a total of seven manufacturers
Upstairs you do not understand do not pretend to understand
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:what should I use to clean my bathroom tiles?
- tile lab makes a heavy duty cleaner and stripper for tiles you can try that.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range