SPECIFICATIONS OF BATHROOM FAUCETS-BF02
Handle Material: Zinc
Body Material: CuZn40Pb1.8
Aerator type: Standard aerator
Surface: Chrome plated 40mm ceramic caridge
Hose: S/S flexible hose F1/2"with EPDM inner hose, mixer with hot and cold water
FEATURES OF BATHROOM FAUCETS-BF02
-High grade solid brass
-Chrome plate,providing outstanding corrosion and abrasion resistance.
-100% inspection passed,over 5 years quality guarantee.
-Passed ISO 9001:2008 Certificate,offering OEM/ODM services.
-Engineered to look beautiful & good function.
-Simple & popular design and creativity but durable in use.
DELIVERY DETAIL: Around 25 days after receipt of deposit
PACKING INFORMATION OF BATHROOM FAUCETS
-Internal packing:softcloth bag + white box or brown box with inner box;
-External packing:Export carton.
-The packing can be changed as customer's requirement.
WHY CHOOSE US？
Certificates: CE, ISO9001:2000, Supplier Assessment
OEM and ODMAvailable
Payment TermsT/T, L/C, O/A
Company TeamA forceful specialist team
Business TimeMore than ten years expertise in bathroom industry
Markets RegionsMainly North America and Oceania, also South-Africa, European, Mid-East, Australia, Mexico,etc
- Q:bathroom faucet is leaking, how can i solve the problem? pic is attached, come and help, thanks!?
- did u try using pair of large pliers? are u puttin in new one? where wuz leakin at..at hose or drippin..did u check gasket on both ends? no.u dont need to hire a professional. still cant get it off,,break it off or cut it..if putting new one in..new one comes with new plastic ring..are u sure u are turning it counterclockwise? big pair of channel locks seem to work the best.if that dont work..take a screwdriver and break it outta there.lots of luck
- Q:The basin faucet has been replaced with glass glue
- Basin faucet has been fixed with glass glue, then you can slowly use the knife blowing
- Q:Is it necessary to install the faucet and the basin and the sink before installing the water pipe?
- According to your location size selection basin, and then according to the level of the basin to select the relevant leader.
- Q:Wash basin basin faucet how to do, the handle joints leak
- It is basically the faucet inside the seal is broken, it is recommended for a new faucet!
- Q:can I change a bathroom faucet myself?
- I have changed mine out! It doesn't take any specialty tools, but does take commitment as the space is really tight. The first faucet set I changed I used slip joint pliars to tighten the little nuts. The second set I changed, my son brought me a hinged jointed wrench that works great wonders in getting up in that tiny space and not cracking knuckles. I need to change one of my kitchen faucets and am putting the job off. But it will have to be done. Note: my house has well water and it is really alkali and eats the fixtures right up!
- Q:With the basin under the basin to pay attention to what?
- Pocket of the ocean, thousands to hundreds of thousands have, do their best
- Q:How do I loosen my faucet from the kitchen sink?
- If they do break off, then just buy some new ones. Cheap as Chips.
- Q:Why would my kitchen faucet suddenly stop giving the hot water?
- Old water heaters get sediment, calcium deposits and other gunk. Maybe a chunk clogged the kitchen pipe?
- Q:Understand basin faucet installed?
- There is a brand called Wei Sha bathroom, their products are very carefully installed steps introduced, you must be able to help you a lot of busy!
- Q:How/Where to donate used (excelllent condition) kitchen (SS) & bathroom sinks, toilet, and faucets?
- All the answers here are funny. Since it happens when you flush the toilet or use the sink, I as a amature plumber would suggest that you have a venting problem. What is happening is when you use a drain you need air to help the water go down. When you don't get the air, the water is sucked out of the trap and you smell the sewer gases. The trap is the U shaped pipe under your sink. It is built into your toilet. If you have a vent pipe coming out of you roof. (I really hope you do) it may be clogged with leaves, dead birds, bugs or other junk. Fix..get a snake and push it into the vent pipe from the roof down. In case you don't know....a snake is a coil of flexable steel used ny plumbers to clear clogged sewer pipes and vents. As for the worms in your water pipe, quit watch those horror movies and leave them drugd alone.
Since our company founded ten years ago,we are dedicating ourselves to developing clean utensils and fittings.Now,we have formed a complete system of forge 、 engine-process 、 surface-grind and assemblage.With abundant speciality experience, excellence technology talents,superior technology equipment,strict check method,entire management system,good after service,we zealously welcome old clients and new clinets to cooperate,creating refulgent tomorrow together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1.5 Million - US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range