Bathroom cabinet Oak Bath Vanity. This understanding enables clients to clearly identify and specify their requirements, ensuring we tailor their home to enhance their lifestyle.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 700 x 500 x 740 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Design: Hot sell product, popular, also different design can be customized.
2. Durable and high quality and competitive price.
3. Endurable, moisture proof, anti-aging and easy to maintain.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the size of the general bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet in addition to the commonly used standard size, the long there are 1200mm, the general European and Jane European bathroom cabinet size to be larger, because most of the side cabinet to be added, you can reach 1600mm.
- Q:How to identify the quality of the bathroom cabinet ah!
- the general high-quality sanitary ware glazed smooth. No color, eye and lack of glaze and other phenomena, with a hard object percussion ceramic sound crisp. In addition to the choice of sanitary ware should also consider the elderly and children in the family, the choice of the bath to be equipped with handrails and anti-slip measures.
- Q:How high is the bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet height generally around 650CM, taking into account the bathroom floor space is often wet, the bottom of the cabinet at least to keep the distance 150CM, according to the owner height and habits, bathroom cabinet countertops to the ground distance should be 800--900 this between.
- Q:Wiring a toggle switch to bathroom vanity lights?
- Vanity Light With Switch
- Q:Choose the bathroom cabinet, is how to choose?
- Choose from the ground high: wall-mounted, high legs or wheels, isolated from the ground moisture.
- Q:Should I paint my bathroom vanity the same color as my wall?
- How approximately black semi gloss? Black looks great on any furnishings and it could look sturdy with the countertop too. The khaki on the cabinets would not look undesirable yet i think of it could combination in with the room greater desirable than you decide on it to. you may desire to constantly paint a door on the conceit first and notice what you think of because you have already got that colour. i would not use the wall paint for the cabinets although. you will could desire to top them first and use a minimum of a semi gloss on them. i admire the brushed nickle for the hardware theory. yet on condition which you have the silver colour for the faucets and stuff too. i admire butterfly fanatics answer too yet on condition which you incredibly choose to bypass to the hassle of stripping and marking them.
- Q:need help with bathroom vanity color and tile?
- Paint the vanity white, an off white or creamy color. This to stay neutral and easier to work with in color selection. You don t say if this is a 1/2 bath or a full bath . If a 1/2 bath you can let the wood flow into it. If a full bath I d put tile in. If you want a spa feel, Id do a natural stone look or a natural stone altogether, such as a tumbled travertine. They come in a wide range of tans and beige's to work with. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:How hard is it to change out an ugly bathroom vanity/sink?
- Mr. Phoenix and ER are both right on. I'd say it depends on your skill level. What you've done in the past and what your comfortable with. If ER's response makes sense to you, then do it. If you don't understand what he's talking about, you might want to get some help.
- Q:What about Miller's integrated ceiling and bathroom cabinet?
- Another no-name, hey.
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- I am sorry to say you may have to start breaking it up. Most vanities are affixed with lots of caulking. be careful because some also will have screws hidden in the back and if you hit them you may hurt your wall. Good luck and be careful - when you hit porcelain it shatters and small shard will fly!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range