Bathroom cabinet Oak Bath Vanity. This understanding enables clients to clearly identify and specify their requirements, ensuring we tailor their home to enhance their lifestyle.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 700 x 500 x 740 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Design: Hot sell product, popular, also different design can be customized.
2. Durable and high quality and competitive price.
3. Endurable, moisture proof, anti-aging and easy to maintain.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:How to choose a bathroom cabinet
- Hardware accessories are small, but the relationship between the daily use of comfort, affecting the quality of the entire bathroom cabinet. Large brands of bathroom cabinets generally choose imported hardware accessories, the quality is guaranteed, feel better and better sealing. The purchase is to check whether the drawer sliding is smooth, the opening of the bath hinge and so on.
- Q:Wrigley monk is good for a good bathroom cabinet
- So expensive, these two brands, are almost, but I think the toilet is a good choice, the bathroom cabinet election point of good material on the line
- Q:New cabinet doors for bathroom vanity?
- Teak is the best choice, but it is very expensive! It is a dark wood, so if you were wanting something light, you're outta luck. Teak is also the wood they use on boats, usually for dashboards and trim.
- Q:How to fix a too tall bathroom vanity?
- If this is a new house, I'd have the builder replace the cabinet.
- Q:Is the bathroom table with solid wood?
- Bathroom bathroom cabinet is best to use marble countertops, the bathroom is relatively humid with solid wood for a long time the face corrosion, and care is also more trouble, it is recommended that the best use of marble or engineering plastics and other materials.
- Q:need help with bathroom vanity color and tile?
- Paint the vanity white, an off white or creamy color. This to stay neutral and easier to work with in color selection. You don t say if this is a 1/2 bath or a full bath . If a 1/2 bath you can let the wood flow into it. If a full bath I d put tile in. If you want a spa feel, Id do a natural stone look or a natural stone altogether, such as a tumbled travertine. They come in a wide range of tans and beige's to work with. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Help - bathroom vanity!!?
- Instead of spending tons of money on premade wood vanity..I would find a piece of furniture you like in the right colour and have the plumber convert it into a vanity. Saves a lot of money and you can incorporate any piece of furniture that will match your decor perfectly.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet how high the best
- Bathroom cabinet installation height can be adjusted according to the owner's living habits, bathroom cabinet installation itself does not have a standard height.
- Q:Can anyone tell me how to install a granite bathroom vanity. Do I need to put plywood before I put granite ?
- Most bath room vanities are sized such at the granite counter top doesn't need any extra support unless it is cantilevered. We just had granite counter tops added to our master bath and the 3/4' plywood sides were more than adequate to support the granite. Each vanity was 40' wide and 23' deep with supports for the granite on all four sides. We had undermount sinks installed at the same time. It is best to have the supplier of the granite responsible for that work. They need to get the cutout correct and the placement of the inserts for the supporting screws. That is assuming they are going to use the inserts rather than just epoxy to attach the sink to the counter top. We have a piece of granite on our kitchen island with an 18' cantilevered section on each end. In this case there is a rectangular support for the whole piece of granite made from 1' square steel tubing. This assures that the ends will not break off.
- Q:Will the solid wood cabinet turn rotten?
- Now the process is very mature, and will not appear this problem
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range