1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:→ tile background wall is good tiles background wall renderings
- 4, easy to return to the tide: in many parts of China, especially the southeast coast and the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River is particularly serious, but also has a certain radiation. You can try the cloud era of integrated walls, green building materials as the source and design energy-saving materials, and access to a number of national honor. "Integrated wall" is a decoration material, its advantages relative to the market in other wall treatment materials are significantly different, the service life is also higher than other wall materials.
- Q:Watercolor strokes on how to remove tiles
- First, the first use of flat shovel shovel most of the paint, and then wipe with a rag can be removed, pay attention to not hurt the surface of the tile.
Second, you can also make tiles cleaners
1. Prepare a bottle of 500 ml of mineral water, pour out half;
Take a bottle of soap powder;
Take two bottles of vinegar;
4. Take three bottles of alcohol;
5. Add half a bottle of flour;
6. Shake the mineral water bottle to make it even.
With the time, only need a spray, a rub, easy to get.
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 800 brick a box of 1.92 square meters, but you decorate some places can not be calculated by this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile, you'd better let the store to help you, they all know how to engage.
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- You can, but it is not recommended. Your tile cuts would need to be almost perfect in order to not look bad. Then you need to silicone caulk around the sink to prevent water damage to the original counter top.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about these tiles?
- They are generically called Calavera tiles and are made in Mexico by hundreds of different companies. In fact, just check Ebay for calavera tile and you will see a lot of them in similar designs. They install like any fired clay tile -- some people use them as accents with solid saltillo type tile. I have a bunch of them that I bought to use for a project that I changed my mind about. They are still so pretty that I use them for coasters and may eventually encorporate them into a design for my stone fireplace hearth. Yours look fairly vintage -- nice find!
- Q:How much should tiling a 80 square feet area cost? Pattern not complex?
- I recently tiled a room of approximately the same size. Not including the cost of the tile, it cost about $150.00. I used quick set, which costs about $40 per tub. One tub, if used properly, should be enough. If the floor on which you are installing the tile is not concrete, you should stronly consider using the backing board. This will help reduce the chances of the grout, and tile from cracking. If installed on a wooden (plywood) floor, the floor can flex, resulting in cracking of the tile and grout.
- Q:Grout is popping out of the kitchen tile floor.?
- Flexible Tile Grout
- Q:Why should the tiles be soaked before the tiles?
- Tiles of water need to split the water absorption in terms of water absorption <0.5% in the paving when there is no need to soak, and kitchen and bathroom with glazed tiles and tiles, water absorption is generally greater than 10% It is necessary to carry out soaking (if the porcelain wall for the brick, water absorption of less than 0.5%, of course, no need to soak). As consumers asked in the morning, you can have the following answer: Eno polished brick water absorption rate of 0.5% or less, can be ignored for the non-absorbent, the bubble will be the surface of the anti-fouling wax washed, the construction of poor protection It will pollute or draw the brick.
- Q:Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- There are belowing guidances need to be taken into consideration while maintaining marble tiles: 1Use a dampened sponge mop without cleaner to clean the tile on a daily basis. 2On a weekly basis, use a different sponge mop with a marble cleaner to mop the tile. 3On a quarterly basis, apply a marble sealer made of polymer resin. 4Use painter's tape to tape around the edges of the tile. 5Mop the tile with a dampened sponge mop to remove any dust or debris. 6Following the manufacturer's directions, pour a small amount of a polymer resin into a disposable cup. Pour the polymer resin over the tile, using the paint spreader to push it back into an even layer. 7Allow the polymer resin sealer to dry according the manufacturer's directions.
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range