Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Model of Our Basin :
Warehouse of Basin:
- Q:Is dawndishwashing soap ultra apple blossom safe to wash my two kittens?
- The dishwashing liquid isn't going to kill the fleas anyway -- the best effect you'll get from that is from the water rinsing the fleas off of them. If you have a sprayer in your sink, hosing them down with that alone with warm enough water to not chill the kittens (but not too hot either -- aim for about 101 degrees) and rinsing the fleas down the drain is going to be the best effect. Save the dishwashing liquid for if they get into something greasy and you need to wash that off of them. There's no need to add that to rinse the fleas off of them since it won't add benefit anyway.
- Q:Can I repaint wash basin that has been fired and glazed?
- Yes you can. My sister did her kitchen sink. Even though this is a basin, the procedure is about the same. You will have to go to home depot or lowes and ask for the kit. they will also give you good tips on how it's done. It may take some time, but it's worth it
- Q:I have a white 100% cotton dress that says hand wash cold what does this mean?
- Wash by hand (i.e. not in a machine) in cold water. Usually you use Woolite for something like that. Or, if you don't live in the 18th century and would rather not be bothered washing clothes by hand, take it to the cleaners and they'll do whatever is appropriate.
- Q:Can you wash &dry clean only& comforters in the washing machine?
- If it is a down yes go ahead and wash it, i do it all the time, even if it says to dryclean down u need to wash it cause the chemicals from the drycleaning will kill you..what kind of material is it?
- Q:What is the inner diameter of the drain basin of the desktop washbasin?
- Wash basin stable:
A washbasin stent installation: should be in accordance with the center of the drainage pipe in the wall to draw vertical lines, from the ground up to the provisions of the height, draw the horizontal line, according to the width of the basin in the horizontal line to draw the stent position of the cross line. Press the mark tick into φ30 × 120mm hole. Wash the basin stent. And then placed in the stent on the basin flat, find positive. Hook the hook in the basin under the fixed hole, tighten the fixed frame bolt, looking for flat. Wash basin drain connection:
A S-type water pipe connection: should be in the bottom of the basin outlet deduction of lead oil, wrapped in a little linen. The water will be twisted on the drain on the drain, elastic moderate. And then the lower part of the water storage section of the lower end of the oil pan inserted in the drain pipe mouth, the pads on the connection in the trap, the lock mother tightened after the straight to find. And then wrench to the tight temper. With the putty will be sewer eyes tight, smooth.
B P-type access to the water pipe connection: should be in the bottom of the wash basin under the deduction of lead oil, wrapped a little linen. The water will be twisted on the drain line, elastic moderate. And then save the water bend the need for length with a good line. The lock mother and mouth care back to the back of the set in the bow, wrapped in the end of the oil pan rope, test the height of the right is appropriate, if not appropriate to adjust the section, and then put the pad on the lock, the lock mother Twist to moderate elasticity. The mouth of the mouth to fill the vanity to the wall after leveling, according to real. Remove the overflow of putty and wipe the wall. Will be exposed at the outlet of linen clean.
- Q:Ask someone to answer: boys send girls wash basin What is the meaning?
- According to your own
- Q:no shower! washing face?
- Wash your face with a wash cloth over your sink, with the water from the sink, it's as easy as that. Or if you just prefer washing your face while taking a bath just do THAT first that way you're not using dirty water.
- Q:Can a family share a washbasin?
- You can use a oh (towel in three); if a child can buy two, one big and one very love
- Q:How do I clean the lint filter in my washing machine?
- Step1 Find your lint trap. Lint traps in washing machines can be in the agitator (the large plastic piece in the center of the tub), at the top of the washer on the rim of the tub, or attached to the washing machine's drainage hose. Step2 Pull out the agitator tube to check for the lint trap. Peel any loose lint from the filter. Scrub away lint that doesn't peel off easily with a heavy-duty paper towel or a wet sponge. Step3 Feel your way around the top rim of the washing machine's basin. If you locate a trap, pull it straight out of the machine. Peel away loose lint and follow up with a wet sponge or heavy-duty paper towel. Step4 Check your machine's drainage hose for an attached lint trap. Gently remove the trap and peel the top layer of lint off. Rinse the trap in low-pressure, warm water. Reattach to the drainage hose. Step5 Check for and remove any lint or debris that may have dropped into the washing machine basin during the cleaning process. ____________________ Clean your lint trap every few loads or at least once a week to preserve the life of your washing machine. Consider purchasing a lint trap if your washing machine doesn't already have one. They can add years to the life of your washer. Make sure you have reattached the lint trap properly. Loose lint traps, especially those in the agitator, can lead to a broken washer.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin dirty how to clean the washbasin clean little coup
- Very simple, clean detergent smear again, wait for a moment, erase, it is best to use a relatively rough cloth
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average