Basin With Pedestal CNBP-2016
1. Standard: ISO9001, KS Certificate
1)Easy to Shape: mold production and modeling diversified, malleable, and can be personalized requirements of tailor-made.
2)Environmental Health: using natural materials, scientific formula, strict operating, non-toxic, non-radiation, can be recycled, a new generation of eco-friendly materials.
3) Easy Cleaning: smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
4) Classic Design: showing fashion, nature and elegance
5) Durable: Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
6)Freestanding Solid Surface Basins
9) Main material: Mainly using good ceramic and soft/slow down seat cover, water polo, double flush etc.
11) Surface finish: Matt or Glossy
14) Not include Drainage
15) Packing Size:710x540x1200mm
16)Packing: wrapping film, 3mm PE foam, Carton Packing with fumigated wood crate.
3. Payment Terms: 30% deposit and balance before shipment; TT; LC
Workshop & Warehouse of Basin With Pedestal
- Q:Bathroom washbasin combination cabinet can be called woodwork?
- I think so. The key depends on what material you use, this material please do not have woodwork. Countertop to waterproof.
- Q:Help: wash basin of the water pipe must be facing the outlet?
- Nothing as long as the wash basin under the water pipe can be wiped into the sewer on the line [em01] bias does not matter
- Q:Does a portable washing machine cost me more in utilities?
- Good first answer.....you may be comparing apples to oranges, both fruits, but not similar. You'd have to compare basin size.......how many loads are you doing for the same amount of clothes. You may be indeed washing more often without realizing it because your machine holds fewer clothes. If similar then check water settings: hot, warm, cold. Does yours do a cold rinse exclusively? Mine does....only cold water rinse. If you also have a warm water rinse, there's extra hot water. Could be your friends may be doing more cold water washes as well, once again less hot water. Most people underfill their machines with clothes. In Japan where water is extremely expensive, they add quite a few more clothing items and then the water level is just barely above the clothes, not an inch above or more as is often seen here.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin how to sell
- All the building materials stores have ah
- Q:The washbasin is made up of those accessories.
- Washbasin accessories are mainly water accessories, there are under the head (also called the head), the next pipe,
The water is the water head, there are flaps, pulling, playing pressure several.
- Q:Hi 23 M here. I need the help of wash basin to masturbate to have some pressure on the base of penis.?
- You are a man called Jane? Okay... buy a c*ck ring.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin (granite) and washbasin (ceramic) what glue sticks?
- Bathroom washbasin regardless of what material, have to use glass glue bonding, according to the color of the basin to choose the right glass glue, glass glue color is about 4, respectively, gray, porcelain white, transparent, black. General kitchen can choose gray, bathroom can choose porcelain white, at the same time to buy when you choose to mold the glass glue, some more expensive than ordinary. Choose the ordinary can, but a long time will be moldy, especially white, moldy will appear after a piece of mildew, looked more ugly.
Glass adhesive, a certain degree of flexibility, maintenance of the table and the water is also very convenient, with a wallpaper knife to cut off the glass, and then repair, repair and then use a new glass glue fixed, does not affect the overall effect.
- Q:How can you drill holes in metal?How would you cut china cups so that you got rings of the china w.out breaks?
- I tile and drill, every day of my life, as well as sculpt in clay, your quest is a noble one, but the cups issue will certainly be a major challenge, and hopefully you expect to use a gross of cups, with possibly a 10% success rate. Beyond that &Perfect& is relative, though a valid quest as well. No offense meant to those who said Wet Saw, or such, but you might find your perfect circle, shooting across the room. backing up to the sink, (no pun intended) you're dealing with and enamled, cast iron sink, it sounds like, The process for drilling is tedious in the enamel, which is essentially GLASS after being kiln fired over the cast iron at 3600 degrees (approx) The same &BIT& used to drill the cast iron, my very well NOT be effective without damage, on the enamel. In any case a small pilot hole to start, then a conical grinder drill bit might be as successful as any other method. In all I think you should assume that the enamel will be damaged at the point of the hole. Then there is the thought of how you define &NORMAL& drill bit?? Your thoughts of the process, after the fact are valid, but at some point you might still expect some rust from moisture intrusion. OOPS backing up again,,, sorry. Wash basin/tub,,, I thought sink. ah well... What is the METAL of the tub? I want to assume that even in the 20's it could be galvanized? THIN STOCK? Cobalt bits would do the job. Just my two &sense& Time for a beer and get outta here, LOL.
- Q:Stone wash basin is good or ceramic wash basin good
- Ceramic washbasin on the surface of the glaze, with better cleaning, on the stone wash basin you have not added, and even if the stone washbasin, the radiation is relatively large.
- Q:My room's attached washroom's size is 8' x 6'.... How should I decorate it.....???
- You can ..... 1)add some dry flowers in the washroom to make it look very luxury. 2)Magazines. 3)Paste some borders in the washroom. 4)You can stick some shells or pebbles on the mirror.Make it have a seaside feeling.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average