Basin With Pedestal CNBP-2007
1.Italian Classic Design
2. Standard: ISO9001, KS Certificate
1)Easy to Shape: mold production and modeling diversified, malleable, and can be personalized requirements of tailor-made.
2)Environmental Health: using natural materials, scientific formula, strict operating, non-toxic, non-radiation, can be recycled, a new generation of eco-friendly materials.
3) Long Life: table timber, seamless, water absorption as low as 0.034%, long service life.
4) Easy Cleaning: smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
5) Classic Design: showing fashion, nature and elegance
6) Durable: Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
7)Freestanding Solid Surface Basins
10)Material: Solid Surface
12) Surface finish: Matt or Glossy
16) Not include Drainage
17) Packing Size:710x540x1200mm
18)Packing: wrapping film, 3mm PE foam, Carton Packing with fumigated wood crate.
4. Payment Terms: 30% deposit and balance before shipment; TT; LC
Workshop & Warehouse
- Q:Should public and workplace toilets have wash basins in the cubicles?
- Washing your hands thoroughly prior to leaving the washroom will do a fine job of protecting you. Simply placing basins in the restroom stall won't impel people to wash their hands so it's not really all that necessary or even likely to decrease infection rates, realistically.
- Q:Gas water heater to open the hot water valve does not start is how is it?
- There are two possibilities: one is the shower damage, the other can be connected with the shower valve is broken. You can remove the shower head, if the hot water that is the shower damage, if not hot water that must be a bad valve. hope this helps!
- Q:What is the screw in the wash basin
- My home is plastic. The The To the hardware store may have it?
- Q:bad smell from wash basin. u trap intact cleaned water stopper. poured vinegar. still has smell.?
- Put in the stopper and pour one cup bleach in the sink. Slowly (to avoid splashing) fill the sink with water and let it go out the overflow hole. This is often a place that bacteria build up. This will also clean the drain and trap since thats where the water goes from the overflow.
- Q:can an oven thermometer be washed with water?
- I work in a kitchen in a nursing home. There are very strict, health department rules on food temps several times a day. We use thermometers constantly. We use alcohol wipes before and after each use. It cleans off debris and disinfects the thermometer too. We never put them in soapy water,. we just use the alcohol wipes. Hope that helps.
- Q:How can I get rid of dye stains on the wash basin?
- you might want to try bleach
- Q:Are you going to the washbasins and mirrors?
- According to the general feng shui, there are certain problems. Change the position of the washbasin.
- Q:Pp is what material can be used to wash basin
- PP can be used to do washbasin, is a relatively safe polymer plastic. The following do more explanation for PP.
PP is a semi-crystalline material. It is harder than PE and has a higher melting point. Since the homopolymer PP temperature is higher than 0 ° C is very brittle, so many commercial PP material is added 1 ~ 4% ethylene random copolymer or higher ratio of ethylene content of the claw-type copolymer. Copolymer PP material has a low thermal distortion temperature (100 ° C), low transparency, low gloss, low rigidity, but has a stronger impact strength. The strength of PP increases with increasing ethylene content. PP Vicat softening temperature of 150 ℃. Due to the high degree of crystallinity, the surface stiffness and scratch resistance of this material is very good. PP does not exist environmental stress cracking problem. In general, PP is modified by the addition of glass fibers, metal additives or thermoplastic rubbers. PP flow rate MFR range of 1 to 40. Low MFR PP material has better impact resistance but lower ductility. For the same MFR material, the copolymer type has a higher strength than the homopolymer type. As a result of crystallization, PP shrinkage is quite high, generally 1.8 to 2.5%. And the direction of the uniformity of shrinkage than PE-HD and other materials much better. Adding 30% of the glass additive reduced the shrinkage to 0.7%. Both homopolymer and copolymer PP materials have excellent resistance to moisture absorption, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, anti-solubility. However, it has no resistance to aromatics (such as benzene) solvents, chlorinated hydrocarbons (carbon tetrachloride) solvents and the like. PP is not like PE as at high temperatures still have antioxidant properties.
- Q:I still did not understand, in the end is a good wash basin pottery or synthetic pattern is good?
- Of course the preferred ceramic
- Q:Bathroom wash basin below the cabinet what is the use?
- Install some washing supplies, such as washing powder ah, soap ah what, very useful, or else will be placed everywhere in the bathroom are
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average