Quick Details of CNBW-3010 Wall hung basin
Installation type: fixing to wall back
Characteristic: Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Various colors, molds, painting available
Specifications of CNBW-3010 Wall hung basin
N.W. 20 kg
G.W. 22 kg
Drain hole size:450mm
Spillway hole size:250mm
Tap hole:one or two or three
Tap hole size:400mm
Every day we lean over sinks and basins to wash our hands, brush our teeth and look ourselves in the mirror. They are one of the first-and-last-used fixtures of our day, yet many of us never give them a second thought. These sink and basin designs beg to be noticed and in many cases also offer innovative functions
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: in strong 5-ply brown carton for outer packing
Delivery Detail:Upon the quantity of order or as customer requested.
Service we can provide
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. We have many years of experience
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry,we will reply soon.If you want to know more,pls feel free to contact us.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price
- Q:can I run the waste pipe from my wash basin into the same waste pipe as my shower waste pipe ?
- Yes, you should be able to run both the wash basin and the tub/shower drains thru the same pipe. If it's PVC instead of the old galvanized, or rigid copper, you can just cut it with a hacksaw and get a rubber (called a Fernco fitting in most parts of the country), and clamp the pipes into one another with a screwdriver. It requires a little planning so if you're not quite familiar with plumbing you may want to ask for help. The tub/shower line should probably have the trap located beneath the floor, while the trap for the wash basin would be located under in the vanity, under the sink top.l
- Q:Why do you use a washbasin to leave a hole?
- You say is the double-hole faucet wash the face of it, a total of three, that is the middle of some double-hole faucet will highlight the middle part, so stay
- Q:what is a basin? and a few more Question's. Please read and try too anwer my question thank you!!?
- somewhat relies upon on the guy i'm attempting to seduce and the place we take place to be. this question sucks because of the fact there r a lot of a thank you to seduce somebody and that i'll get suggested for e book writing if I checklist all of them.
- Q:remove cockroach spray from utensils and wash basins?
- Read the label, prob warm soapy water.
- Q:Wash basin outlet does not come out how to do
- There is something blocking, and open to clean up, it may be inside the equipment failure
- Q:My house wash basin faucet recent water flow smaller, how is it?
- In the case of no pressure on the water, the faucet demolition down, check inside is not a debris blocked, or simply replace a faucet.
- Q:Glass wash basin with what the best cleaning
- Detergent, hand sanitizer can be, washing powder is also OK
- Q:washing machine question?
- This is a drain hose water drain oiut of the machine from this hose.
- Q:After having a meal, I rinse my mouth using the wash basin in the washroom. Is this considered to be rude?
- You can brush your teeth, or rinse them, both won't harm the teeth at al and if you have the mouth full of water you can spit it in the basin as always, this isn't rude at all..
- Q:what does basin mean?
- There are few meanings of Basin 1 Medical term- An emesis basin is a specific type of basin used for hand wash. 2 A drainage basin is a region of land where water from rain or snow melt drains downhill into a body of water, such as a river, lake, dam, estuary, wetland, sea or ocean. 3Oceanic basin, anywhere on Earth that is covered by seawater 4 Wash basin, a bowl (vessel) designed to contain water for the purpose of cleaning hands and other minor ablutions; see also sink 5 Basin, or dock (maritime), used for the reception of boats, in which the water level is maintained; also called a tidal basin or canal basin
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average