Order On-line Tracking
Basalt fiber roving is collective beam,which combine stranded parallel protofilament with sub-thread thread parallel protofilament in no woven condition.
1.Tensile strength of the roving 7-13μ Woven roving ≥ 0.65N/Tex
2.Elastic modulus is ≥ 95GPa
3.Elongation at break ≥ 2.6%
4.High temperature and light resistance.
Assembled roving represent an untwisted strand, made up of several evenly strained complex yarns.
Rovings are manufactured according to Technical Specifications 5769-026-00204990-2005.
Assembled roving represent an untwisted strand, made up of several evenly strained complex yarns. Complex yarns for assembled roving are made of basalt crumb.
Example of assembled roving: BC11320W-76(64)
B – raw material – basalt crumb.
C –continuous yarn.
11 – nominal diameter of a simple yarn, μm.
320 – nominal linear density of roving, tex.
W – purpose of roving: W – for weaving.
76 – type of silane sizing.
64 – nominal linear density of a complex yarn, composing roving.
Field of application:
1. Manufature of basalt fabrics;
2. Manufacture of basalt plastics;
3. Manufacture of bodies of rotation: pipes for chemical, oil and gas industries, pressure relief pipes, tanks (made by winding) for storage and transportation of chemically active substances, waterm combustive-lubricating products.
4. For reinforcement of plastics and concrete.
5. In production of geotextile nets and canvases, serving for reinforcing of asphaltic concrete pavement, by improving durability and split-resistance.
in carton with pallets
1.What is the delivery time ?
We can promise you a short lead time ( 10-15days )
2.Are you a factory?
We have factory and can offer you direct price,and we have 10 yeas experiences
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|