Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:Why can't sprinkler system and hydrant system share water pump in fire fighting system?
- The design code of sprinkler system GB 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition) stipulates that the sprinkler system shall be provided with an independent water supply pump, that is, the water pump shall not be shared with the hydrant system. The aim is to ensure the reliability of the water supply and prevent interference.See the code for design of automatic sprinkler system, GB 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition), 10.2.1 and the corresponding provisions of the following interpretation.
- Q:Horizontal pumps, vertical pumps, which kind of expensive?
- The same type of single pump is cheaper than verticalMultistage pumps are the opposite
- Q:Why does the GB/T3216 specify the pump performance tolerance as positive and negative?
- Tolerance coefficient is due in the manufacturing process, will, so each pump products are possible shapes and sizes do not conform to the pattern of the situation, and ensure the test results in the value (operating point) when compared, should be allowed to have a certain tolerance. It should be noted that these tolerances are only relevant to the actual pump and do not involve test conditions and measurement uncertainties.If the pump at a certain working point (the same lift) standard (Design) flow of 20m3/h, the actual flow of 22m3/h, indicating that the pump in the design process has unreasonable place, resulting in waste of power. Deviations from the manufacturing process usually have no positive deviation.
- Q:Three phase water pump rated power 4000W, is three-phase working water pump, the voltage is 380V, how to find the three-phase pump current, and calculation of public
- Three phase water pump motor rated power 4000W is the output shaft power, divided by the motor efficiency (general 85%) is the input power, which is often mistaken. The electric power is =4000/0.85=4706WRated current = electric power /1.732x, rated voltage x, power factor =4706/1.732x380x0.8=8.94A (assuming power factor 0.8).The above three answers are all wrong.
- Q:Domestic pump does not turn, but the motor is energized what is the problem?
- This is the start capacitor is damaged, or start the coil break, it is recommended to check if the coil wire in the end can be connected, if left in the tank to replace the coil, if the capacitor is a replacement can (470V, 10uF).
- Q:What does "ETA" mean in the selection of pumps?
- Water pump selection table "ETA" is the meaning of efficiency. NPSH refers to the pump's cavitation margin.ETA is abbreviated as "efficient ratio", and Chinese means "water efficiency". The efficiency of the pump here is generally referred to as the efficiency of the pump design point because the actual efficiency of the pump varies with the pump operating conditions. The efficiency of the ETA can also be interpreted as the efficiency of the pump at the rated lift (or rated flow).
- Q:1.5 kW three-phase pump with 600 meters line, should match what big line?
- Do you want to see the line loss how much pressure drop, if you want to ensure the working voltage of certain you pump, 600m pressure drop should be two-way, namely power press 1200m, press 380V, 1.5KW working current is calculated according to 3A R=, according to the resistivity * length / cross-sectional area of =0.0175*1200/S=21/S, and the loss of pressure drop =R*I=21*3/S=63/S, S take 3, loss of pressure drop is about 20V, the comprehensive economic cost, take 3 more appropriate, if you are willing to take 5, 6 are never mind, the thicker the loss is smaller.
- Q:22KW pump motor direct start circuit breaker and contactor size? Concrete calculation method
- It's better not to start directly. It's a great test for your motor and contactor. Do a star three start, conditional on doing a star three plus autotransformer start, reducing the starting current. Reduce future maintenance costs. Since do not think about every day to do pump repair.
- Q:The efficiency of water pump frequency conversion is very low, why?
- Pump power frequency operation, speed is rated. Frequency conversion actually adjusts the speed of the pump (the speed becomes smaller), and the flow of the pump moves parallel and downward. As for efficiency, it depends on the operating conditions of the pump. Does it deviate or run to the minimum efficiency position of the flow curve of the pump?.
- Q:How can the pump be stationary?
- 1, the pump can move under the premise of turning disc. Pump should be empty load start, that is, in the closing of the export valve in the state of start, there will be no rotation of the situation.2, look at the voltage of the circuit is normal, whether the lack of phase.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average