Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:1999 volkswagen jetta 2.0 water pump?
- okorder.com has a kit with everything in it for cheap money.
- Q:why is my water pump keep going on and off only when i use it?
- Sounds like a bladder tank issue. The bladder gets potential energy when the pump fills the tank. When you open a faucet for water, the potential energy stored in the bladder will push the water out of the tank without the need of the pump coming on until the tank is almost empty. You should be able to rock the tank when the pump first comes on to see if it is light weight, as it would be when almost empty. If not then there's your problem. When the pump ends its cycle is when the tank will be at its heaviest. Again: The tank should be full when the pump is not running and almost empty just before the pump comes on. The water pressure would behave as you describe if the bladder tank is not functioning properly.
- Q:I have a small drip coming from the raw water pump, whats the problem?
- Usual answer is to look for the flats of the gland on the shaft on tighten up with a spanner,as this will compress the packing a bit more. A small drip is not very bad but you are right to check.
- Q:1995 Ford Contour: Have you experienced repeated failures of your water pump? I have...?
- 196,000 miles three water pumps is not that bad. Depends where you purchased them. If you opted for cheapies like auto zone then you get what you pay for. Since you are having this problem over and over again, I would agree with the ford technician, purchase one from Ford and see how that does.
- Q:How to prime gas water pump?
- all i can think of is it may not want to lift water real high if the intake is way lower than the pump, and be sure the hose is secure and its not sucking air .. if the thing has a plug on top remove it and fill it with water first ..
- Q:I am wanting a water pump for the basement for when the electricity is off. What do you recommend?
- what about a small gas genarator and an extenstion cord?
- Q:Submersible water pump in aquarium?
- No it should be no problem , but run it in the water before you put in the aquarium ..To clean out the pump..
- Q:Will installing an upgraded water pump void warranty?
- sorry to say, if you uninstall anything aftermarket on your engine you will void your warranty. They would prefer that you use OEM replacement parts until your warranty expires.
- Q:Fire pump room is required to set up water pump control room?
- What is the concept of fire pump control room? If there is a control room host automatic alarm automatic fire alarm system of words (through the pump distribution box can also control) can control the fire pump, if there is no distribution box automatic alarm system you can through the pump room control
- Q:How serious is a broken water pump on a car?
- Broken Water Pump
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average