Material and Chemical Composition of Ball Mill Low Wear Rate Cast Grinding Ball for Copper Ore Mining
Specification of Ball Mill Low Wear Rate Cast Grinding Ball for Copper Ore Mining
Weight of Single Ball In Average
Numbers of Per Ton Ball In Average
High chrome cast balls Size: 20mm-120mm
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
Low chrome cast balls Size: 20mm-120mm
Hardness:HRC45-55; Chrome content:1-3.5%
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Valve sand core mold drying is not in place, excessive water content
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 3 fluorescent magnetic powder, this method can also be found in part.
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- We usually say that the stamping is usually refers to the cold stamping parts, for example, a piece of iron, wants to turn it into a fast food dish, it must design a set of mold, mold is working face plate shape, the pressure plate mold, it becomes you want the dishes, this is the cold stamping die stamping is the direct use of metal materials.Automobile stamping parts are mainly classified according to process, and can be divided into two major parts: separation process and forming process.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- The finish of reaming depends on the material and the sharpness of the reamer, as well as the speed and speed of the top and bottom. Marine machine tool
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- There are many reasons for casting porosity, mainly due to:1. smelting process is unreasonable, metal liquid absorbs more gas;2. the gas in the mold invades the metal liquid;3. from the mold is more water brush, core dry;4. the casting has poor ventilation;5. ladle tools are not dry.Wait。
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Phosphating. But it's not necessary. Because casting parts have strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range