Bagless Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum Cleaner Specifications:
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 2.0L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
* Unit dimension
380 x 270 x 250mm
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
2pcs plastic tubes/1pc metal telescopic tube
* Motor power
* Gift box:
460 x 320 x 280mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Service Advantages:
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation in Vacuum Cleaner industry under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s world wide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in Vacuum Cleaner;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in Vacuum Cleaner;
4. Preferencial shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with Vacuum Cleaner shipping.
WHY BUY FROM US?
Pay much attention on quality control.
Good experience in European market.
Welcome customers to design your favourite glass printing and logo printing.
MOQ can also be discussed if you are interested in this model.
We can offer the best OEM service
Good experience of customer service, more understanding of customer requirement.
More reasonable on prices.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, EMF, EMC
- Q:Im looking for a vacuum part?
- To search for your part online, you need the Make Model number.
- Q:Does a professional manual and parts list exist for repairing old Hoover upright vacuum cleaners?
- Hey okorder.com/... Is there any design flaws or anything I should know about this machine? Is it crap? Should I pass on it?
- Q:I need a good and inexpensive vacuum cleaner!!!! Please help!?
- Yes... been there, done that. After much research, I discovered the blue/green Eureka Boss Smartvac Ultra vacuum--The Boss-- at walmart for under $140. I understand it's a little more than you wanted to spend; but, it is such a great vacuum I had to tell you a/b it! It is a bagged vacuum the upright variety. This bagged vacuum is fantastic to keep the dust contained and to suction like no other one we've had before. We've read all the reviews a/b the Dyson and I believe this one is as good in suction or better. After 1.5 years of use, it's still going strong and I have a family with 3 young children!!
- Q:Can you suggest me a good vacuum cleaner without any filters?
- Look in the market for the ones that use water and not a filter. These do not let mites flying free in the air as all the dust passes through the water. From time to time the models change. I am allergic and those are the ones I prefer.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner out there?
- A Dyson is the one you want. After looking at the website, they now make a bagless canister vac for reaching under beds/tables. Otherwise you will need a low reach floor tool accessory with your upright Dyson. I've had an upright Dyson for almost 4 years now with absolutely no problems with it. It's the best vacuum I've ever had. I even still use the original filter. You can find them used on OKorder. I bought mine at Best Buy. You can also find them in pretty much any store that sells vacuums. Or you can buy one direct from Dyson (website below).
- Q:How long typically do Vacuum Cleaner motor belts last?
- In an air conditioned house where you vacuum once a week a belt will last about 4 years. In a really hot and dry place like Phoenix it drops down to around 3 years, especially if you store your vacuum in the garage where it's easily 110 degrees with 9% humidity. I learned the hard way and now store my vacuum in the hall closet inside the house where it is 75 degrees and 27% humidity. It should last longer. Vacuums that were built 14 years ago used better components and the units lasted longer. The more modern ones are cheaper, designed to wear out faster and use thinner or less reliable components. The manufacturers want them to breakdown so you buy another new one or at least have to buy another, belt, filter, canister etc.
- Q:Are robotic vacuum cleaners worth the $300 or so that they cost?
- They are very slow, don't do a good job on carpets and you have to remove chairs and other obstacles in the room. We feel its easier to just do it yourself.
- Q:What are your thoughts on water filter vacuum cleaners?
- I had one a long time ago and loved it. I would clean it by dumping it behind the garage, then bringing it in to rinse it. In addition to that I would highly recommend the ionic breeze air purifier. The model that has the UV lamp in it. I have one on each floor and now I don't get sick anywhere near as often as I used to. If you don't get the vacuum with water then get a bagless with a hepa filter.
- Q:Why do witches fly on Broomsticks?
- Coz broomstickz are much cheaper plus more portable more over they weren't invented at that time lol.
- Q:What's special about Kirby vacuum cleaners?
- Right they are built like tanks, Powerful and rugged. In fact I have an old kirby vacuum unit, just the motor and blower mounted on a old shop vac that went bad. The Kirby was bought by my grandmother over 50 years ago and its still running.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range