Bagless Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum Cleaner Specifications:
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 2.0L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
* Unit dimension
420 x 320 x 270mm
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
2pcs plastic tubes/1pc metal telescopic tube
* Motor power
* Gift box:
460 x 330 x 330mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Service Advantages:
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation in Vacuum Cleaner industry under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s world wide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in Vacuum Cleaner;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in Vacuum Cleaner;
4. Preferencial shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with Vacuum Cleaner shipping.
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Production and QC System Show:
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, EMF, EMC
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:Will human hair clog the Dyson DC25 Animal?
- I have a Dyson and I love it! I have never had a problem with it. I have the DC14 and I've had it for about 10 years now.If it ever breaks down or gets worn out I'm gonna get another Dyson for sure. You can't go wrong with either one you choose but I'd ask a sales person what the difference between the two is.Have fun, nothing beats a Dyson.
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners really worth two thousand dollars?
- they are a good machine, that I believe will last a long long time. Weather they are worth the 2G I don't know. Thats a lot of money. I purchased one a few years ago. When recently they came by wanting to demonstrate one, I let them in to demonstrate, when it came time to make the sale, of course I didn't buy since I already have one, and they started dropping the price, supposedly because I was an owner already. I think they eventuallly offered to sell me a new one for a little over 1100. So I guess in that sense you got ripped
- Q:how much air does a rainbow vacuum move?
- You okorder.com/.. If not, you'll find the web link and phone number for Rainbow in the upper right corner of the page.
- Q:Is the usb vacuum cleaner has the enough suction power to suck the dust from laptop's air vent?
- Yes you would implode your lungs cause internal bleeden then hemmorage/ drow to death in your own blood. And it would hurt like a *****.
- Q:Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- I have been in the cleaning business for 20 years and have had some experience with vacuum cleaners. I think you could have an excellent vacuum for around $300-$400. (Panasonic, Sanyo, Sharp) After seeing the Rainbow demonstrated, I just don't think they are worth the money. I also don't get how they clean the air. Basically, they are passing the dirty air over some water (not through it). and call this cleaning the air and filtering out the dirt. Check out some of the above vacuums online and save yourself some Christmas money. I just recently bought a Sanitaire SC6600 for our house and we really like it. Paid Approx. $325.00. It is commercial, 2 motor system, tools and stretch hose on board, carpet or hard floors (your can turn the beater brush off and just have air flow). Hope this helps.
- Q:Where do they sell hepa vacuum cleaners?
- Sears sells Eureka E Z Kleen for about 80.00 it's an upright. The suction is really strong on it, and the replacement hepa filters are also sold in the stores. It comes with a few attachments and is vey lightweight. I have had one for about 3 years now, no complaints.
- Q:Can someone tell me how to grease the bearings on a Dyson DC14 vacuum?
- that's a tough one buddy-- I can't even grease my wife to make her work well-- otherwise whe might work like a hoover
- Q:I have a fetish for middle aged white women advertising vacuum cleaners?
- It depends whether your fetish is mainly centered on the white woman or the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:Is avoiding cars and vacuum cleaners good for your heart? Does fish oil help?
- That's ridiculous.
- Q:When did the following become common in homes?
- Washing machines, irons, and irons, I would say probably in the 1910s or 1920s, but dishwashers, dryers and hair dryers in the 1960s. I was 4 y/o when we got our first TV (1952) and was out of college and working when I got my first color TV (1973).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range