Bagless Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum Cleaner Specifications:
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 2.0L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
* Unit dimension
420 x 320 x 270mm
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
2pcs plastic tubes/1pc metal telescopic tube
* Motor power
* Gift box:
460 x 330 x 330mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Service Advantages:
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation in Vacuum Cleaner industry under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s world wide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in Vacuum Cleaner;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in Vacuum Cleaner;
4. Preferencial shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with Vacuum Cleaner shipping.
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Production and QC System Show:
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, EMF, EMC
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the process of using, the traditional vacuum cleaner is difficult to maintain in the later stage of air intake
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Re install the vibration lever and adjust the drive belt as necessary
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction motors with fixed suction for cleaning dust by suction. No sweeper suction motor, only the head of the brush motor, cleaning brush clamp mainly by large dust particles and then thrown into the bucket
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Remove the cover of the motor and remove the motor from the frame of the vacuum cleaner. The dust collector will be located under the motor
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Generally speaking, both at home and abroad, vacuum cleaners have an important indicator: Power
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, use a wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. Do not use petrol, banana water, etc., otherwise it will cause the shell to crack or fade.
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- The vacuum cleaners designed first were upright. In 1912, Winner Goering of Stockholm, Sweden invented a horizontal vacuum cleaner, and Electrolux Electrolux became the founder of the vacuum cleaner
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Rely on the cyclone dust cup and HEPA duct filter material filter, a reverse dust, easy to clean: dust cup filtered through the high-speed motor of the vacuum separation and waste gas, and then through the HEPA filter material, air purification, so as not to cause two pollution. The utility model has the advantages that the dust bag is not always changed; the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range