Bagless Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum Cleaner Specifications:
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 2.0L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
* Unit dimension
420 x 320 x 270mm
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
2pcs plastic tubes/1pc metal telescopic tube
* Motor power
* Gift box:
460 x 330 x 330mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Service Advantages:
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation in Vacuum Cleaner industry under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s world wide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in Vacuum Cleaner;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in Vacuum Cleaner;
4. Preferencial shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with Vacuum Cleaner shipping.
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Production and QC System Show:
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, EMF, EMC
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:What company produces the world's most efficient vacuum cleaners?
- I find my Dyson very cumbersome and heavy. Too gadgetty too but it does suck and you can see exactly what you are pulling out of the carpet.
- Q:Help with Stats question?
- Hard body : Arithmetic mean : Xbar = ΣX / N = 296 / 17 = 17.4 Standard deviation : s = √ [Σ(X - Xbar)^2 / N] = √ [96.12 / 17] = 2.38 Variance : s^2 = 5.66 Degrees of freedom = 17 - 1 = 16 -------------------- Soft body : Xbar = 88 / 6 = 14.7 s = √ [113.34 / 6] = 4.35 s^2 = 18.92 Degrees of freedom = 6 - 1 = 5 -------------------- Using the F distribution : F = (larger variance) / (smaller variance) = 18.92 / 5.66 = 3.34 (with v1 = 5 and v2 = 16) This is a two-tailed test because the null hypothesis is that there is no difference between the variances. With a 5% probability limit, each tail area = 0.025. Looking up a table of the F distribution for v1 = 5 and v2 = 16, the value given for 0.025 is 3.50. The observed value of 3.34 is less than 3.50, so it lies between the 5% probability limits. Thus, the null hypothesis is accepted, so the claim that there is a difference in the variances of the weights of the two types CANNOT be substantiated, at the 0.05 level of confidence. (My apologies to statistical experts if that is incorrect)
- Q:Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- I have been in the cleaning business for 20 years and have had some experience with vacuum cleaners. I think you could have an excellent vacuum for around $300-$400. (Panasonic, Sanyo, Sharp) After seeing the Rainbow demonstrated, I just don't think they are worth the money. I also don't get how they clean the air. Basically, they are passing the dirty air over some water (not through it). and call this cleaning the air and filtering out the dirt. Check out some of the above vacuums online and save yourself some Christmas money. I just recently bought a Sanitaire SC6600 for our house and we really like it. Paid Approx. $325.00. It is commercial, 2 motor system, tools and stretch hose on board, carpet or hard floors (your can turn the beater brush off and just have air flow). Hope this helps.
- Q:In TV ads, why are women using the vacuum and cleaning the shower?
- You're right. I'm just waiting for the women's workout/defense ads on tv where it shows the guy getting kicked in the balls, maced in the face, punched in the head, slapped in the face, his wallet emptied on the spot and her peeling off in his car. Because at least that would be really how it is.
- Q:i just vacuumed my snake wat shoud i do?
- im sorry but how did you vacuum a snake.
- Q:What do you my neighbour is doing with his vacuum cleaner?
- You're probably reading too much into it. It could be that your neighbour is a real clean freak. I don't think he/she would be doing anything sexual because vacuum cleaners would be really un hygenic.
- Q:Is it just me or is anyone else afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- *shudder* They are the anti-christ.
- Q:why vacuum cleaners are scary?
- The noise.Not scary,they suck
- Q:Vacuum cleaners - a brand similar to Dyson?
- Q:How long typically do Vacuum Cleaner motor belts last?
- If you had an Orek I'd say about 3 months. Any pressure on the belt from dog hair on the brush bar would rip the belt. If you don't have long haired dogs or carpets/rugs that have loose threads that can wrap around the beater bar, straining it's movement and thus the belt, you could easily get several years out of a belt. Fortunately more are inexpensive and once you learn the trip on how to replace it, easily done.....especially the Orek...I had plenty of practice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range