Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6235
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Nominal power
* Dust tank capacity
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Plug Type
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Vacuum cleaner question ..... Airwatts?
- I believe it is similar to mechanical horsepower, which takes into account both speed and torque. In the case of airwatts, it would be the available power to do work, taking into account both the pressure and volume of the airflow, outside of the vacuum motor's fan.
- Q:Hoover VS Kirby vacuum?
- Kirby Hoovers
- Q:Are Dyson Vacuum Cleaners good compared to other models?
- Dyson vacuums have an stunning build high quality and layout. human beings who purchase a Dyson tend to be pleased with it, yet normally not greater advantageous than a low-value top type vacuum. normally, the biggest criticism a pair of Dyson vacuum may well be the burden, which tiers from sixteen pounds all the way as much as 33 pounds! on an analogous time as that isn't sound like lots, you will actual sense it whilst bringing it up and down stairs and after cleansing a huge room! Miele canister vacuums are contained in the comparable budget yet tend to get greater valuable comments. although, an upright bagged vacuum like the Hoover top type mild-weight sequence expenses one million/2 as lots, weighs 11.5 pounds and grants comparable suction. desire that facilitates!
- Q:Is it true that if you accidentally vacuum metal, that can cause a fire?
- in a worse case scenario yes - but you'd hear it immediately - it can puncture through the collector bag, and jam in the fan, and cause the motor to heat up and either break, or start a fire if the gears slip. it would make a really loud noise, and most newer hoovers have a safety cut out
- Q:What is the difference between Aerus vacuum cleaners and Electrolux vacuum cleaners (sold in big box stores)?
- Aerus Vacuum Cleaners
- Q:What is.are the best vacuum cleaners?
- Sebos are good. had several Dyson's die on me
- Q:Someone knocks. You open the door. It's Jesus selling vacuum cleaners. Do you let him in for a demo?
- Does the inside of the Vacuum tube have soft cushiony interior? I like to use my vacuums for other purposes...
- Q:I have an oreck vacuum cleaner..is there a place that takes old vacuum cleaners?
- You could call the stores that sell used and reconditioned vacuums.
- Q:Are Kirby Vacuum Cleaners any good?
- My mother-in-law bought one and hated it. But naturally she's old and couldn't exactly figure out the way everything worked on it, they are more complicated to change over to a hose for different kinds of cleaning. Anyway, she gave it to her son and his girl friend. She didn't like it either. When the salesman came by our house luckily my wife remembered about the one her mother had bought. They were asking some ridiculous price$1200 or so I think. After they left I saw a bunch of brand new ones on OKorder for like $700 I think it was. Anyway, we got ours free from her brother and it does work very well. It will push stuff around if you get the head too low on the carpet, you have to raise the head up a little with the little adjusters on the side then lower it back down so you're deep cleaning again. They're built like a tank, but fairly easily to take apart if you need to work on it. I'd recommend it.
- Q:Stupid string and vacuum cleaners... Grrrrr?
- I fight this urge. I normally will pick it up and somehow hold it until I make a trip to dump the contents of the sweeper. But I have this urge to throw it down for the sweeper to pick up. Why I don't know.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range