Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6231
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
355 x 251 x 290mm
* Input voltage
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Dust tank capacity
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Plug Type
* ERP Class
700W :Energy A,Carpet E,Floor A
800W :Energy B,Carpet E,Floor A
900W :Energy C,Carpet E,Floor A
1000W :Energy C,Carpet D,Floor A
1200W :Energy D,Carpet C,Floor A
* Gift box:
410 x 265 x 325mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Electric vacuum cleaners have been 100 years old, and for many people, it has become an indispensable household device, for obvious reasons
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the process of using, the traditional vacuum cleaner is difficult to maintain in the later stage of air intake
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All suction vacuum cleaners are equipped with hard hoses for connecting soft hoses and accessories for cleaning.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction motors with fixed suction for cleaning dust by suction. No sweeper suction motor, only the head of the brush motor, cleaning brush clamp mainly by large dust particles and then thrown into the bucket
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Since the late 1990s, sales of vacuum cleaners in China have risen at an annual rate of 38%
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- To remove the vibration lever, remove the lower cover and flange and pull the brush out of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The internal pressure is much lower than the external pressure, the pressure difference effect, dust and dirt with air into the vacuum cleaner barrel, and then after the dust bag filter, dust in the dust bag, purifying the air can pass through the motor to escape into the room again, the cooling of the motor and the air purifying function
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- The vacuum cleaners designed first were upright. In 1912, Winner Goering of Stockholm, Sweden invented a horizontal vacuum cleaner, and Electrolux Electrolux became the founder of the vacuum cleaner
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range