Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6231
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
355 x 251 x 290mm
* Input voltage
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Dust tank capacity
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Plug Type
* ERP Class
700W :Energy A,Carpet E,Floor A
800W :Energy B,Carpet E,Floor A
900W :Energy C,Carpet E,Floor A
1000W :Energy C,Carpet D,Floor A
1200W :Energy D,Carpet C,Floor A
* Gift box:
410 x 265 x 325mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Does wet vacuum cleaners can suck water on floor?
- All okorder.com/
- Q:Which came first, wall-to-wall carpeting or vacuum cleaners?
- Thee are paintings in the 1700's showing upper class families with fitted carpets, so the fitted carpet came first.
- Q:Do you like Sharks? Why.?
- Sharks are the vacuum cleaners of the ocean and one of the most impress eve creatures,they have been around since the dinosaurs, can lie in wait for prey to come by (Great White Shark/Cape May Seal) or have the perfect olfactory senses for finding decaying flesh. We need every kind of shark to be present in the world's oceans, each fills a niche. I heard about 2 weeks ago on (Living on Earth Series/Public Radio) that a shark can reproduce asexually. This happened in a zoo. The reason this occurred was because there were no males available for the female of that particular species to mate with. The baby, unfortunately was killed by tank mates but biologists found the discovery by post mortem exam. This means sharks are unable to find males to mate with and that is not positive.
- Q:Dirty Vacuum Cleaners done Dirt Cheap?
- Mine was free, I found it in a garbage bin. It's a type of Hoover that looks like a flying saucer, fixed the plug which was broken and volia new free vacuum cleaner. Its taped all over but works really well. Acey Deecey
- Q:what is the best brand of vacuum cleaner? I'm about to buy one!?
- Consumer Reports is O.K. But you need to determine what kind of vacuum cleaner you want. Canister or upright, bag or bag-less, you know what you need. Don't spend a lot of money. Most units are made so cheaply they may be considered disposable.
- Q:what features and accessories does Bobsweep robot vacuum cleaner have?
- Hello okorder.com/
- Q:Would you rather buy a Small vacuum cleaners or Used The vacuum cleaners at the Car Wash ?
- When they are between detailing i have a small car vacuum of my own.. it seems as though every time i relied on the car wash vacuum they were broken or filthy.
- Q:are there any vacuum cleaners with the carpet shampooer built in?
- Yes, Vax, Bessell, Kirby etc search OKorder, Currys, Comet butit is best to do some web research to find the better model GOOD LUCK Happy New Year
- Q:Xbox 360 vacuum dust?
- It's absolutely not safe, vacuum cleaners produce static electricity which can fry the system.
- Q:is a shark vacuum cleaner any good?
- sharks are excellent better thsn the pricey dyson *(*
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range