Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6231
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
355 x 251 x 290mm
* Input voltage
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Dust tank capacity
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Plug Type
* ERP Class
700W :Energy A,Carpet E,Floor A
800W :Energy B,Carpet E,Floor A
900W :Energy C,Carpet E,Floor A
1000W :Energy C,Carpet D,Floor A
1200W :Energy D,Carpet C,Floor A
* Gift box:
410 x 265 x 325mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Why do my BRAND NEW vacuum cleaners always stop working right after only a few weeks?
- First time it happens again, don't buy a new vacuum cleaner right away, but go back to the shop and tell them about the problem. They should try to help you, because it's their product that sucks (no pun intended) and they want happy customers.
- Q:what are the best brands of upright vacuum cleaners?
- I have had a Miele for years.
- Q:Do Kirby vacuum cleaners really live up to the hype?
- No they are not worth it. My wife bought one from a friend who became a saleswoman. It doesn't pick up dirt that well. It is a major nuisance to change over from vacuum to rug shampooer. It has a tendency to spill the cleaning liquid (dirty water that it sucked out of the carpet) so that most of the rug is OK but there are some really dirty parts where the liquid slopped out. If you switch from one mode to the other and don't get it together perfectly it will not turn on at all. My wife claims she doesn't know how to run anything that complicated. I stick to my ShopVac if I need to vacuum something. We have no dogs so hair removal is not an issue for us. Short answer is don't bother. Get a regular vacuum and rent a rug cleaner when you need one.
- Q:What kind of vacuum to buy for hardwood floors and rugs with a shedding dog?
- You want a vacuum that disconnects the beater bar underneath so it doesn't beat the wood floors and damage them. Most canisters have different heads...one for carpets, one for hard floors--no beater bar just suction with brush fittings to keep from maring the floor. . I love uprights for carpets, but for hard floors, tile, etc I want a lower profile vacuum--one that sits lower to the ground. The Sears Precision canisters are pretty good. I've gone with the cheap Dirt Devils and tossed them into the trash......waste of money.
- Q:Vacuum cleaners: Dyson 24 or shark Navigator-which would be easier for a wheelchair user to use?
- The new dyson dc24 with the ball is super duper light weight and easy to push and turn. I don't know anything about a shark. The dyson is nice because the hose is so easy to pop out, and it has a handle so one could easily clean crevices and corners. The switches are on the main part of the vacuum, right below the handle and above the canister. It would work very well in a small room because it is a small vacuum.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make a very organized looking pattern on the carpet when vacuuming?
- what in the world?
- Q:Are tornadoes God's vacuum cleaners?
- What brand vacuum cleaner do you use? I'll put it on a list.
- Q:Can you recommend a good vacuum cleaner that uses HEPA filters to filter the exhaust air?
- Oreck - 4 years. Does a very good job on cat hair (long-haired cat) and seems to filter everything. The hand-held that comes with it is not hepa but you can get hepa filters for it.
- Q:Should we men just replace women with vacuum cleaners?
- How is that possible at all? ._.
- Q:If earth atmosphere was twice as dense, by how much % power consumption of vacuum cleaners would change?
- Sasha, Are you up to you tricks again? Lets assume the airflow is incompressible. Let power of the vacuum be equal to the kinetic energy added to air over a certain time t P=[ .5 m v^2]/t m=Vp m - mass of air v- velocity of air (related to the RPM of the motor) p - density of air So what is P1/P2? P2 - normal density of air and P1 is twice the normal density. We have P1/P2=[ .5 m1 v1^2]/t1 / [ .5 m2 v2^2]/t2 since t1=t 2 and v1=v2 P1/P2=m1/m2 P1/P2=V1p1/V2p2 since V1=V2 P1/P2=p1/p2=2 So the power will be doubled for doubling the density... ********** But wait! ********** If vacuum cleaner works by creating an air flow and it is air molecules that whip the dust particles out of their hiding places then we may drop the rpm of the motor by half and therefore the power will be the same. P1=P2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range