Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner with ERP Class A CNCL6243
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- In this way, it is possible to form a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust absorption part with the air, and the dust and dirt are collected in the dust cylinder after the leakage of the leakage device.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners are expensive, expensive, noisy, sweeping machines cheap, power saving, noise less, some vacuum cleaners also have roller brush, there are two kinds of pneumatic roller brush and electric roller brush, I developed vacuum cleaners
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- When checking the vibration lever, the vacuum cleaner should be turned upside down. The vibration lever will appear at the front end of the housing
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When using the vacuum cleaner, please be careful not to block the suction port, otherwise it will cause motor overload and damage the motor.
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The main components of a modern vacuum cleaner, vacuum pumps, dust collectors, hoses, and nozzles of different shapes
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Clean appearance is relatively easy, generally only need to use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water wipe, but do not use organic solvent cleaning, to avoid the appearance of plastic crack, fade or paint, but also can not use steel balls and other hard objects clean, so as not to damage the body.
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The vacuuming capacity of the vacuum cleaner is related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the cleaner. The greater the pressure difference, the stronger the vacuuming capacity
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range