* Unit dimension
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 3pcs paper bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Stepless electronic speed control on body(Optional)
Stand holder for tube
Multiple filtration system
Foot pedel rewinder
Dual stand holder for easy storage
Handle airflow control
2 position brush
360 degree hose swivel
Dust full indicator
Protective device proventing motor overheating
Protective device against dust bag omission
Swirl Y201 bag compatible
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What are the advantages of sealed HEPA vs non-sealed HEPA filters for vacuum cleaners?
- Well the sealed would keep in more allergens and dust. The non sealed would would suck in allergens but spit them back into the air or at least most of them. I would recommend checking with people you know that you would consider inviting into your house and ask them if they are allergic to dust or allergens. Now i would recommend the shark navigator to you because it costs just under 200 dollars and has anti allergen technology to lock in dust and never loses suction. Now what they say on the commercials are true our family owns one and it is true. i have seen an improvement in my allergies. it also has free shipping and handling.so i would hope this helps.bye
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner out there?
- Good one! :-P I did accidently!!! I was coming home with my vacume I just had repaired, it was a Hoover. The other car I had at the time was a hatch back. well, the clip on it had broken and I was traveling down the highway back home when the back flew open and my vacume took off, hit the ground........................ I was driving like 60 on that freeway and looking out my rear view window at my horror, the poor thing was sparking all over the place and other cars were dodging it in it's pass as it was litterly cruising backwards at high speed! I sincerely hope it didn't cause any accidents but I could have been cited for that. Nevertheless, I had the back door fixed and have a different car now. As for the poor Hoover, it went to the BIG Pearly gates in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( +(
- Q:What is your vacuum cleaners worst enemy besides neglect? Want to NEVER buy another vacuum filter again?
- Hey thanks for the tips, especially the filter info. Now, I have very long blonde hair that wraps around the beater bar burning up the rubber belt. How do I stop that?
- Q:My mom has a vacuum cleaner that gets clogged up what can we do so it dosen't get clogged up any more?
- First of all, unless your mother is very enthusiastic about her vacuuming, don't fix it for her birthday. Take her out to dinner, buy her a nice pair of slippers and her favorite perfume. Not a vacuum. All you can do is clean it out as much as you can. Look for larger objects that may have been sucked in and remove them. If it is clogged with a bunch of hair from someone or some pet, try and stop that hair from reaching the floor. Combing your pet on a regular basis and throwing away the hair not only helps your animal in the summer heat, but also keeps the hair off the floor. Good luck, and find a better gift for your mom than a working vacuum.
- Q:If a vacuum cleaner was used on a miniature black hole, what would happen?
- A clean black hole, I guess. Could you read about black holes, BEFORE you post?
- Q:What would you do if your child has phobias of water, darkness, cars, vacuum cleaners and dust?
- You didn't mention the age of the child. If the child is a toddler, then I would ask the pediatrician to give you some advise on how to help the child become comfortable. You may have to seek some professional help. The worst thing you can do is try to scare them into not being afraid. These phobias are very real to the child. And how you handle it can determine what type of life they will have. Trust is very important. You can't just say the dark won't hurt you because you don't know the reason they are afraid of it to start with. When I was a child I was afraid of the dark. As I became older, the fear became worse. I had a step mother who was so mean. I had a night light in my room and of course when the bulb would burn out, I was in a panic. She would usually send me to bed in the dark, yelling all the way. Today I realize my home was very safe, But when I was 8'ish, I was afraid of what I could not see. I imagined someone would walk through the wall, and it wasn't until I was an adult and married that I overcame my need to have a night light. By the way, I still don't like spiders. I hope you get the child all the help available. Please be sympathetic and supportive. Your child may overcome these fears, they may never overcome them. Good luck
- Q:household appliances and entertainment with wheels?
- Household Appliances With Wheels
- Q:Where do they sell mickey mouse vacuum cleaners?
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Vacuum you can also find it on OKorder uk
- Q:POLL: Do you like the sound a vacuum makes when it sucks up stuff?
- Heck no. I wish some creative people could invent silent vacuum cleaners.
- Q:why are some dogs afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- I always thought my dog was afraid of the vaccuum sweeper but as it turns out he thinks it's a toy. A big noisy toy! He'd bite and bark at it visciously for the first 2 years of his life and I swore daily at the breeder because I knew full well they'd chased the pups with their vaccuum.We got another pup then and for the first year and 1/2 of his life he'd watch happily while the older dog attacked the sweeper.This one was born and raised in a kennel till he was 8 weeks old.He'd be right there wagging his tail and looking at me like he wanted to be in the middle of the fun but was confused as to what the fuss was about. Then one day after all that time he decided to join in and bark and bite the sweeper too.i've never been able to so much as get close to the thing without it setting my older dog off.Now I have both doing it.I tried hard to only vaccuum when the dogs were outside and they'd sit and cry at the door the whole time it was running. Then one day as they were both attacking my sweeper as I tried to use it I'd had it.All I said was Enough and both stopped immediately and left the room. I was really amazed.After that I let them attack the sweeper for a minute after I turn it on and then say enough I shared and they go lay down.They just have to show that thing whose boss before I touch it or they are'nt happy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range