Stepless electronic speed control on body(Optional)
Stand holder for tube
Multiple filtration system
Foot pedel rewinder
Dual stand holder for easy storage
Handle airflow control
2 position brush
360 degree hose swivel
Dust full indicator
Protective valve proventing motor overheating
Protective device against dust bag omission
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube(total 780MM long), 3pcs paper bag
High efficiency brush
* Suction power
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp Class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
Okorder vacuum cleaner introduction
We OKorder feature a huge range of vacuum cleaners, with in-depth vacuum cleaner reviews, the very latest prices, and detailed specifications for the most popular vacuum cleaners from Chinese leading manufacturers.
If you're looking to buy the best vacuum cleaners available, then OKorder is the ideal website for locating the model which provides the best performance for both your needs and budget.
We have specific areas dedicated to all of the main types of domestic or household vacuum cleaners, as well as commercial ones too. We also supply vacuum cleaners for customers on a slightly lower or restricted budget.
Whatever your situation, whether you need a vacuum cleaner for your flat or for your home, or simply a handheld portable vacuum cleaner for your car and caravan, then we have the perfect selection of vacuum cleaners for your needs.
- Q:Is the Legal? The right tools for the Job?
- im a front desk worker and I have done this work for 11 years and in all that time I have NEVER heard of a manager and/or owner asking or telling their housekeepers they had to buy their own vacuums. I do not think it is illegal but not ethical. the last hotel I worked for our housekeepers used orbit vacuum cleaners and those are household vacuum cleaners. our maintenance man cleaned them once a month. they lasted forever.. maybe that hotel needs to do that also.
- Q:I need advice on vacuum cleaners!?
- Naturally if you aren't happy with it , then by all means return it.
- Q:Which Vacuum cleaner should we buy?
- Dyson - the best vacuum cleaner! If you're going to pay that much, make it worth it. Plus I'd suggest you take a look at the 'steam mop' (which can be used on carpet stains). I've NEVER ever taken to infomercials, but it looks really cool! I think it would be great for your playgroup because the kids won't be rolling around in chemicals. Anyway, make sure to check the warranties on all the vacuum cleaners and possibly ask for a trial in-store if they allow you.
- Q:Manufacturing Engineering?
- Look at the hand held vacuums they have in the store. If the housing is plastic, it is a 99.99% chance it is injection molded. If it is made of metal it could be extruded if it has a constant cross section along its length. Aluminum is a very common extrusion metal. I would doubt any high volume hand vac would have a forged housing, but I don't get out that much. Casting and machining is a possibility. As far as costs, it all depends on the life of the tool, and the number of cavities for a mold or a casting. If you mold/cast one part at a time it is much more expensive than two or four or eight. The more you mold at once, the bigger the molding/casting machine and the more expensive the mold/casting. So it depends on how many you want to make in a given amount of time, and how many through the life of the product. Finally, for your modification, do you have a design with drawings and a volume target? That is the first step to figuring out costs.
- Q:What kind of vacuum to buy for hardwood floors and rugs with a shedding dog?
- My floors are similar to yours. I bought a Dyson when I have carpet in all rooms and now that I in the living area, carpets in the bedrooms and some mats the Dyson still does an excellent job.wood. One trick I use on the wood floors is something my g'mother and mother did. They lived in duty parts of the country and vacuum cleaners were very basic. They would soak a large rag/towel with kerosene, roll it up and leave it for a few days to let the kerosene soak in well. They then would sweep the floors with ths cloth under the broom. Kerosene is slightly oily and the cloth held onto the dust. I do the same thing but use a floor mop instead of a rag prior to vacuuming. I am able to get into corners and dust the skirting boards at the same time.
- Q:At wallmart or any other store do they sell any steam cleaner vacuums? ?
- Most places that sell vacuum cleaners also sell at least one brand of steam cleaner. Unless you will be using it a lot, rent one. When you unpack one you bought, you will also find that finding a place to store it is a real pain.
- Q:Can someone translate these words to spanish for me?
- porfavor si pueden enchufar las aspiradoras cuando terminen.
- Q:Good Vacuum cleaners?
- Consumers Report magazine, immensely help full. Mine is a Kenmore progressive, very satisfied.
- Q:About Newborns and Vacuum Cleaners?
- ok so this may sound crazy but do it while shes sleeping. This way she will get use to noises when shes sleeping. I didn't with my first and my sister suggested it with my 2nd so wouldn't have the same problem of waking the baby with every little sound u make. Also the noise shouldn't bother her. Babies like white noise
- Q:Which Vacuum is good for berber carpet?
- kirby vacuum cleaners are timeless
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range