Backhoe Wheel Loader (XT870) with CE, ISO Certificate
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Rated Bucket Capacity:0.25-0.35m3
Total Time of Three Devices:10.5s
Production Capacity:50, 000PCS/Year
XT870 Backhoe loader is a kind of Multi-functional engineering machinery incorporating excavating and loading into an organic whole. It adopts the advanced static hydraulic transmission and popular integral structure overseas with the following advantages the complete machine is rational distributed and compact; It is attractive in appearance; It is comfortable and convenient to handle, the turning radius is small and the cost performance is high. It is widely used in municipal administration; the construction of projects such as used the building, the oil field, water conservancy, the forest farm, the military project, and so on. It also can be used in excavating, carrying and leveling and can carry on the flexible and swift homework to scrap heap and waste residue of large and medium-sized enterprise. It is the ideal model of realizing a machine with multi-
|Overall dimension (LxWxH)||7173x2366x3437||mm|
|Max. travel speed||40.2/48.6||Km/h|
|Working oil pump||Oil pump model||CBG3063 Gear pump|
|Max. rotary speed||2200||r/min|
|Rated rotary speed||2200||r/min|
|Type||4cylinders, turbo-charger, water cooled, 4-strokes|
|Loading installment||Bucket capacity||0.8-1.2||M3|
|Break out force||42||kN|
|Excavation installment||Digger capacity||0.25-0.35||M3|
|Max. digging depth||4495||mm|
|Max. digging radium||5471||mm|
- Q:how long would it take for a vacuum excavator to remove 20 cubic yards of soft clay soil?
- If you have to ask, you DO NOT have a team qualified to operate the machine. I GUARANTEE, hiring a contractor NOW, will cost less than having them fix the damage when they building collapses after you compromise the foundation. OK, I watched the video. You don't have a CLUE what the term crawl space means. If you remove the dirt, the foundation WILL collapse. Whoever told you the foundation extends 6 feet below the floor CAN'T know that, because they did not EXCAVATE to the bottom of the foundation.
- Q:Has anyone tried the excavator substrate? I'm thinking about trying it with my bearded dragons....?
- What in the world is an excavator substrate?!
- Q:Where would i get a workshop manual for a Hitachi excavator?
- Well i did a quick search with no luck. You will probably need to contact Hitachi to obtain one from them.
- Q:Which one came first?
- Stainless steel is soft. If they use tungsten or carbide claws, may have better outcome. But some materials are very hard - like ruby, diamond. It's not about atomic density, it's about molecular bonding and structure. Titanium and liquid-metal are very good in structure.
- Q:Whats one of the best ways to pursue a house flipping career?
- Kendall; with no exception that I am aware of, the day of reasonable expectations of profits in flipping died about 6 mo ago. And I have NEVER ever been a proponent of flipping. I always suggest, have access to lots of cash flow and buy, fix up and keep. YOUR equity will, less drastically than a spec buyer for inflation, rise and fall a bit but it will absolutely rise again. I suggest having a backup plan to pay for the mortgages and buy 2 houses a mo and when you have 24 or more, put those LLCs into a REIT and back into a public shell.
- Q:What does a NAPA GOLD 1085 oli filter fit?
- Don't despair! NAPA Gold Filters are made by Wix. So are all Crequest Premium Filters. Depending upon application you can expect to pay more for name brand Wix filters @ $7.00 each than NAPA or Wix at $5. - $6.00.
- Q:Where in the web can I find a parts book for Caterpillar machinery?
- If okorder.com/forums/index...
- Q:How much are the first pilot pressure and the two pilot pressure of the excavator?!
- The two pilot pressure is usually 10% of the pilot pressure, and the two pilot pressure is controlled by the handle button.
- Q:Can I use Excavator Clay Burrowing Substrate to make my bearded dragons a home?
- its fine and works great too i used it for my berdies and my baby monitor i just put th Clay in a corner and put a pop can in it and waited for it to dry and pulled it out and it came out Perfect.
- Q:How to start an equipment rental company? Help me.?
- I had a commercial carpet cleaner I was thinking about doing the same thing with and with all the same problems and thoughts your are mentioning. They are saying you ought to be able to rent it for about 5 % of the cost of the thing per day. So I should be able to rent my $800 cleaner for about $40 per day. My though was to not just rent it to anyone, just to people I know or who are from a solid referral. People who are doing contracting work might be really hard on the equipment, but a local home owner would really be able to use it and maybe not beat it up too much. If you were getting $40 or $50 per rental, that would not be too bad of money for equipment not being used. I would talk it up with people you know, and maybe even go with the machine when you rent it. You are there, they are using your machine for 2 hours, you advise and collect the money, they do the work. Might work? meljr
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range