Backhoe Loader All Wheel Drive
Model NO.:WZ 30-25
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Rated Loading Capacity:9500kg
Packing:in Bulk or in Container
Standard:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Production Capacity:3000PCS Per One Month
Techinical parameters of the backhoe loaders
Overall Dimensions(LXWXH): 8000× 2300× 3424 mm
Overall Weight: 9500kg
Bucket Capacity: 1.0m3
Digger capacity: 0.3 m3
Dumping Height: 2650mm
Dumping reach: 930 mm
Max. Digging depth: 4400mm
Max. Digging radium: 5471mm
|Backhoe Loader||VLWZ 30-25|
|Overall Dimensions(LXWXH)|| 8000×2300×3424 ||mm|
| Overall Weight|| 9500||kg|
| Bucket Capacity|| 1.0||m3|
| Digger capacity|| 0.3 ||m3|
| Dumping Height|| 2650||mm|
| Dumping reach|| 930 ||mm|
| Max. digging depth|| 4400||mm|
| Max. digging radium||5471||mm|
| Rated power|| 65 ||KW|
| Rated speed|| 2500||r/min|
| Wheel base|| 2600||mm|
|Rated Power/ Speed||66/ 2300||Kw/ r/min|
|Max. Steering Angle||±35||°|
|Tracing Speed I(F/R)||0~ 6.2||km/h|
|Tracing Speed II(F/R)||0~ 12||km/h|
|Tracing Speed III(F/R)||0~ 20||km/h|
|Tracing Speed IV(F/R)||0~ 33||km/h|
|Back I Speed||0~8||km/h|
|Back II Speed||0~28.5||km/h|
|Drive type||All wheel drive|
|Control system||Excavating pilot control |
- Q:What is the function of the central swivel joint of the excavator?
- It is difficult for an ordinary pipe to perform such a function as a central joint, and even if it is done, the pipeline life is not as good as that of the central joint
- Q:pokemon deck help?
- If you were to ask me this same question about...10 years ago...then I would have helped you out. Sorry! I'm retired from Pokemon Good-luck on the tournament!!! I'm be rooting for you to win!!!! ^_^
- Q:How do you find a contractor for inground pool removal?
- It will be a whole lot cheaper to just fill the pool in with dirt. Use fill dirt up to the 1 foot then finish it off with good top soil.
- Q:Best way to move a large maple tree?
- Either way is fine, but moving maples in the early spring is not a good idea, fall is better.
- Q:Asking second questin to my husband of 18 years has lost feeling for me.?
- See my first answer; look, he is being honest with you. It sounds like he is assessing his life and feeling that he has missed out on something. It happens. 40 is still very young, he has another 25 years of working life...It also sounds like your intimacy was just physical....like a habit. I know you think you are a good wife, and I'm sure you are.....but he has changed and moved on without you. I'm really sorry, but it does not sound good.
- Q:Do most bike tires fit most wheels?
- The only problem you may run into is tire clearance on the frame, the tires will fit the rims.
- Q:Some questions about King Tut's Tomb?
- you can't expect to find any archaeologists at Yahoo Q A! Good luck with your research. And have a nice day.
- Q:How hard is it to install your own inground pool?
- I have taken on many DIY projects including installing an inground hot tub. There is a lot to do with a pool. You don't just dig a hole and line the walls and add water. You will need to integrate, piping for the filter system, a skimmer system, lighting as well as pumps and filters. You will also have to excavate for the pool, deal with the soil you remove and install the liner (concrete or what ever) so it doesn't crack, leak or split. After you do all of that, you will need to finish the area around the pool and add a safety fence. Don't forget in many areas you will need a permit and periodic inspections of your work. I would not attempt such a project on my own.
- Q:Who played the voice of?
- Well okorder.com/
- Q:What can I rent to make a level area for my new pool?
- Rent a rear-tine rototiller to break the soil free. You will also need a decent round-mouth shovel, a garden rake and a construction grade wheelbarrow. In addition, you will also need a level of some kind to check your progess. The easiest is a laser level but even a four foot builder's level and a nice straight piece of 2 x 6 will work. And 18 foot circle means that you will have to remove a lot of dirt. What are you going to do with it? You could end up with about 6 cubic yards that weighs almost ten tons. On top of that, you need to excavate at least two inches below the lowest grade point because these pools should have a minimum of two inches of brick sand under the liner to protect it from damage. Four inches is better. Don't get into this until you understand the entire scope of the job. You might be biting off a lot more than you can chew.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range