Baby Playpens H0620B
Specifications of Baby Playpens H0620B
- Size : 120*60*78CM
- Material: oxford. Basic playpen with two wheels, double layer,
diaper changer, toy bars, toy bag, playing hole
Usage/Applications of Baby Playpens H0620B
For baby caring, nice and confortable for your baby.
Packaging & Delivery of Baby Playpens H0620B
- Carton Size : 76*26*24cm
- Loading Quantity : 1300 Pcs / 40HQ
- Moq : 300 Pcs / Color
- Delivery: 45 days after deposit
Remarks of Baby Playpens H0620B
- Multiple carrying position offer parent versatility to face baby inward or outward
- Open and Contoured Design for breathability and temperature management
- Simple Slip On & Off Design makes use quick and effortless
- Harness Straps adjust from front of carrier for proper customized fit
- Easy-Adjust Waist Belt accommodates 22 inches to 56 inches for the perfect fit
- Excess Belt Storage Bands eliminate loose straps
- Machine Washable for easy cleaning
- Adjustable Head Support provides head and neck stability for younger infants
- Secure Harness and Pouch Design ensures that baby will stay securely within the carrier
- AZO FREE
Picture of the Bayby Playpens H0620B
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Hello You have a wide range of questions, the same material, different brands, the price will not be the same; the price of different materials is certainly different. Generally speaking, the price of this bed is from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- If space permits, the bigger the bed, the better. The ideal size of a double bed is 160 cm *200 cm (standard double bed size is 135 cm *195 cm)In ancient times, the bed is for any appliance, and today only under different. "Shuowen": "the bed, sit home." To physically secure the meaning of shelter. From this, the stability of the supporting things. Actually, it's the base.The five lines of the ancients divided the "bed" into the wood into the earth, the man as the water, the security, and the charmed,After the Song Dynasty, the height of the bed was basically between 46 and 62.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0M
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
It was established in 2002. We have more than 200 employees. We are specialized in the design, development, production and export of baby playpens, baby high chairs and other related baby products. Most of the baby strollers have passed the normal CE certification, and also our playpens have passed the CE-EN716 certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range