Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- May according to own request, I help you to make to order
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Long service life. From the baby to the adult, he can sleep on it. Children grow fast, ordinary children's bed life is limited, the child grew taller, and naturally can not continue to use. But children's bed can be used for a long time, from birth to grow up, the child can comfortably sleep on it.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- The bed is bigger, the child is not easy to roll down, sleeping on it is also comfortable, because the space is big enough, you can put your sleeping posture at will.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- The bed that contemporary people uses, actually include bedstead and mattress two parts. The latest trends require roughly four points for beds. First of all, steady, can not sleep, there is a feeling of shaking. Secondly, it is necessary to form a crisp, straight lines of the bed compared with the idea of consumers to buy. Third, the head of the area has increased trend, and to make characteristics. As furniture designers, the best aspects of furniture such as beds are actually placed on the headboard. Fourth, the height of the bed is reduced, the current popular bed, plus mattresses, after many are only 20 cm, while the traditional bed height is 40 cm.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0M
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range