Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- May according to own request, I help you to make to order
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Children's bed standard size four: no matter how large the children need an ideal and healthy living environment. Fresh air, sunny space, comfortable and warm bed for children will create an ideal and comfortable living space for children. Carefully tailored for the baby to design a reasonable bed for children, so that life blooming.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Generally between 1000-2000, buy cheap online, but the assembly is a test of their own
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Check the upper support of the upper mattress. The mattress should be lined with lines and slats and fixed at both ends of the bed. A mattress that is supported only by the bed frame and the unsafe slats may fall.7. if you double bunk beds into two single beds, be sure to remove all connections.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- The bed is bigger, the child is not easy to roll down, sleeping on it is also comfortable, because the space is big enough, you can put your sleeping posture at will.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0M
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range