Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Hello You have a wide range of questions, the same material, different brands, the price will not be the same; the price of different materials is certainly different. Generally speaking, the price of this bed is from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- Because when the child is small, sometimes parents can not trust, you can spend time with children.
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- It's under the bed is a desk wardrobe with more space in actual use, will have more choices in dominating the remaining space, but there are crowded in the visual sense, a single bed and a desk looks comfortable, but occupy more space. Specific personal circumstances, such as children's habits, hobbies may also consider, such as learning books, computers and so on. In addition, some single beds also have drawers, no matter what type of choice, do not affect indoor public lighting and learning lighting.
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Children bed standard size three: at the same time not recommended by 50 to 100 mm thick sponge pad, otherwise they will be as children sweat, urine water accumulation can not volatilize in sponge pad, resulting in children prone to prickly heat, will air in humid regions, long-term use and lead to rheumatoid arthritis, the possibility of rheumatic heart disease disease.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Long service life. From the baby to the adult, he can sleep on it. Children grow fast, ordinary children's bed life is limited, the child grew taller, and naturally can not continue to use. But children's bed can be used for a long time, from birth to grow up, the child can comfortably sleep on it.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range