202 stainless steel Coil
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN,SUS
Within 2000mm or as the customers' requirements
In coil or or as the customers' requirements
Cold Rolled and Hot Rolled
Decoration,Industry,food processing and medical industry ,ships building industry etc.
Export standard or as customers' requirement
Within 7 working days, according to customers' quantities
L/C or T/T
High Quality.SGS inspection is accepted if needed
We will supply you good quality, bottom price and first-class service in china and hope to be your golden supplier
Strength of extension
modulus of elasticity
SS 202 stainless steel Coil in stock
Packaging & Shipping
|Packing Details|| 1500 Tons/Month|
| 1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet |
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
| Port: Shanghai Port|
|Delivery Time|| 7 workdays after the order|
|Payment Terms|| T/T, L/C, pay in cash|
|Shipping|| DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by sea any way you think is possible|
we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.We could do the third party test of SGS for you.
1.Transportation speed is quick
2.High quality , quantity is with preferential treatment
3.We can cut stainless steel sheet in any shape
4.Famous stainless steel company in China and overseas.
5.Strong ability to supply.
6.Branded stainless steel.
7.Full range of materials.
9.Reliable quality and service.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- As the process of case surface, basically of two kinds: polishing and sand, or both, grinding watch case on the scratch, but also in accordance with the original process to do a large area of hair road wear, relatively easy to handle; but if there is hard scratch deep, will be trouble some, because both polishing and sand drawing techniques, are not enough to remove the scratches.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Volume: due to the use of the problem, customers may come to buy materials, do not buy the entire volume of material, but cut the plate for sale, the remaining less than a roll of materialMaterials, called rolls, are lower in price than normal materials.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- Model with magnetic stainless steel: martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range