1. Performance Range of Axially Split Casing Multistage Centrifugal Pump
1) Capacity: Q up to 6000 m3/h (26400 gpm)
2) Head: H up to 1200 m (3600 feet)
3) Temperature: T up to 200 (380)
4) Speed: N 2900/1450/980rpm
2. Description of Axially Split Casing Multistage Centrifugal Pump
Horizontal axially split casing, double volute multistage design. Impellers arranged in opposed groups, KSY is a double suction two stage pump for bigger capacity. KDY is multistage single suction impeller pump
for higher head, first stage double suction impeller design for low NPSH required. Removable wear rings protect the casing and impeller. The impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. The pump comply
with the API 610 specification latest edition in all technical details. Special antifriction bearings on both sides or sleeve bearings with ring or forced-feed lubrication (axial bearing as segmental thrust bearing).
3. Standard material of Axially Split Casing Multistage Centrifugal Pump
According to API 610 Eighth Edition, August, 1995.
Place of Origin
KDY or KSY
Standard or Nonstandard
up to 1200m
up to 6000m3/h
Minimum Order Quantity
500 Units Per Year
4. Application of Axially Split Casing Multistage Centrifugal Pump
1) Oilfields and Terminals
2) Crude oil and oil product pipeline
3) Water pipelines
4) Fluid injection
5) High pressure services
6) Sea water
- Q:Accord 2 is timing, how about the oil pump?
- The pump also has a black spot on the point, even after a good bit and two black spots, a black spot on the point on the crankshaft, the two point of the oil pump is point, how many chains count on both sides, there is several section of the chain tensioner the!
- Q:Is the engine speed the same as the pump speed?
- No, the ratio is 2:1. The oil pump turns two times and the engine turns around
- Q:Does the abnormal oil pump affect power?
- Abnormal oil pump, including insufficient oil pressure, will lead to insufficient engine lubrication, speed up engine parts wear and tear, or even scrap. In terms of power will certainly have an impact, lack of power, engine noise.
- Q:Does the oil pump plug cause less oil?
- The oil pump plug will not cause any reduction in engine oil, which will only result in the following two results:1. oil pressure drop, oil flow decreases, the appearance of insufficient lubrication2., serious blockage will cause oil in the oil pipe can not flow, causing the normal operation of the components to form "dry grind", accelerating the wear rate of parts
- Q:What are the problems caused by engine oil pump damage?
- The damage to the diesel engine oil pump will cause the following problems and solutions:(1) the oil inlet and outlet pipe of the oil pump is leaking at the joint, the oil pump stops supplying oil, and the inlet and outlet pipe gaskets are replaced, and the sealing surface is tightly sealed.(2) oil pump, check valve and seat surface wear or damage, failure, the oil pump does not supply oil, grinding, check valve seat surface or replace the check valve.(3) the oil pump piston wear and seal failure, the oil pump to stop oil supply, replace the piston treatment.(4) the oil pump piston spring is broken, the oil pump fails, the piston pump oil function is stopped, the oil pump is not supplied, the piston is replaced and the piston is taken off.(5) the oil seal of the piston rod of the oil pump is damaged, which causes the diesel oil to enter the injection pump cam chamber, and makes the engine oil of the diesel engine bottom oil become thinner. At this point, the oil seal of the top rod should be replaced.
- Q:How much does the engine oil pump service cost?
- Hello, dear, now the possibility of maintenance is very small, basically the replacement, as to the price should see what the car, different car prices are not the same
- Q:Polo 1.4 changed the oil pump without oil
- Replace the oil pump and clean the oil passages
- Q:Volkswagen Polo pump for heating lamp and light machine
- Oil lamp light generally has the following reasons: 1, oil pressure is not normal; 2, oil pressure induction plug failure; 3, related lines, bad contact, fault, etc.. Suggest going to the service station to have a check.
- Q:What about the balance shaft of the automobile engine oil pump? How much does it cost to fix?
- Hello, in this case, I suggest you indicate the type of car configuration, the price of different cars must be different.
- Q:What is the function of the oil pump?
- The oil pump is used to press the oil in the oil pan to the filter, and the engine oil can still be reliably conveyed to the friction surfaces of each lubricating oil passage and the moving parts after the filter is passed. When the engine is working, the oil pump keeps working to keep the oil circulating in the oil circuit. If damaged, there may be noise, noise, power attenuation, if not in time, even the cylinder can not start, the engine completely scrapped!
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average