flexible high temperature silicone hose
4.good aftersales service
0.3 to 0.9 Mpa
2mm to 6mm
Blue/Red/Black/Orange or customized
Straight meter hose
Radiator/Coolant connection Hose
Straight coupler hose
Water connection Hose
Turbocharger connection Hose
Air Intake connection Hose
Intercooler connection Hose
Custom products according to customers’drawing or samples.
Used for VOLVO,BENZ,BMW,TOYOTA,MAZDA,SCAIA,IVECO,AUDI,DAF,truck
Print your LOGO on the products
universal product!perfect for turbo,intercooler,intake,turbo charger projects !
Application forTruck,Bus,Tuningcar,Racing car,Heavy Machine,Engineering.Vessel
Used for Automotive turbo charge,coolant,Air inlet/exhaust,Radiator,Heater system
Made for high remperature and high boost applications.
INNER PACKING: 1piece/neutral polybag:
OUTER PACKING: Dozens /neutral cardboard box.
GROSS WEIGHT/OUTER CARTON: <25KG
OUTER CARTON SIZES AVAILABLE: 55x47x45, 55X47X30, 47X36X30, 38X38X38, 102X36X30(CM)
STANDARD SHIPPING MARKS: Front Marks and Side Marks on each outer carton or pallet, content includes Part Code, Part Name, QTY, Net Weight, Gross Weight, Carton Size, and Carton Number.
We are also ready to serve needs of customized packing if required, such as color polybag, color boxes, label stickers, and pallet packing(Non fumigation pallets, or timber pallet with treatment certificate), Outer carton and pallets can be film wrapped for purpose of water proof in case unexpected shipping condition encountered
- Q:What are the applications of rubber airbags in the automotive field?
- Conveyor beltThe most common belt in a car is a synchronous belt used to drive the crankshaft cam synchronously. Compared with the metal chain, the synchronous belt can effectively reduce the contact noise with the sprocket, and does not need lubrication, and has the characteristics of light weight. At the same time, due to its flexibility, it can also be applied to multi axle drive. In Japan, more than 70% of cars use synchronous belts, while in Europe it is as high as 80%. Previously, rubber synchronous belt has been covered with neoprene (CR). Nowadays, a large number of studies have found that hydrogenated butyl rubber (HNBR) has better performance, so more applications have been obtained in automobile synchronous belt. HNBR has superior properties than CR, complex modulus, good stability and low temperature performance, heat resistance and ozone resistance, excellent flexing resistance and good oil resistance in a wide temperature range. In the test of tape function, hydrogenated rubber (HNBR), compared with chloroprene rubber (CR) covering rubber, has a heat resistance level of 40 DEG C at the same operation time. At the same time, the life of HNBR is 2 times that of CR.
- Q:What's the black inside of the car seal?
- Sealant can be used with paper pad can also be coated directly on the shell surface for the rubber pad, can also use its own viscous, visco plastic film, my JAC light truck door inside there is a layer of film, using this black glue, like on the bus glass is also used the adhesive on the glue, I have seen the two colors, red and black, but the performance is the same! The garage is for sale!
- Q:What does "four items" mean?
- Corrosion is mainly caused by the combined action of moisture, oxygen and corrosive substances in the air. Therefore, for a long time to stop the car, should maintain a clean metal surface. The garage in the parking lot should be kept ventilated, keeping the air relative humidity below 70%. The dust, dirt and moisture on the car should be removed in time. Grease the grease or grease the grease on the surface of the rusted part and the surface of the machine. The pores in each assembly shall be sealed to prevent air, moisture and dust from entering the interior.
- Q:Where is the rubber gasket in the door handle of the K3?
- 100% cephalosporins are not allergic reactions, allergic reactions are due to decomposition products of drug sensitization to cause human caused, and cephalosporins stability in acid environment is higher, K3 is anti clotting drugs, two drugs that separate infusions will better
- Q:What is the density of rubber in car tires?
- The landlord asked about the raw material used to make tires, rubber or mixed rubber
- Q:What glue does the ceiling fabric fall off inside the car?
- The main chain of polyurethane is very flexible, and its biggest characteristic is to withstand shock, vibration and bending fatigue. Its peeling strength is very high, especially its low temperature resistance is excellent, and it is the champion in the existing glue. Polyurethane glue is easy to process, can be cured at room temperature and heating, and has little influence on the thermal stress of different materials. It has been widely used in various fields. Polyurethane glue has poor water resistance and heat resistance, so it is necessary to pay attention to it when selecting.
- Q:Does the car shock absorber work well?
- General car shock absorption function is very good. The use of a long time, it is necessary to replace the shock absorber ring. After the change in the car will be comfortable. Never heard loud noise!
- Q:The rubber sleeve of the lower triangular support arm of the car is a little active. What harm does it continue to drive?.
- The stability of the car will be greatly reduced, the triangle arm will slowly shake, the car will feel less control when driving, braking is not a straight line, endangering safety.
- Q:The car wiper strip with adhesive strip is what do good glue
- It's usually made of rubber, but it's OK with an elastomerInstall rubber buffer is good, it can protect the shock absorber buffer block (Jetta car shock), shock absorber effect, prevent the excessive compression damping spring, a rubber cushion, which can prevent excessive damping spring compression, in order to protect the rear shock buffer block will not be damaged, the car is comfortable many, reduced under shaking feeling
- Q:What kind of rubber does it need to produce automobile tyres?
- Natural rubber, various accelerators, synthetic gum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range