flexible high temperature silicone hose
4.good aftersales service
straight hose 6mm-152mm 0.235''-6''
1 meter silicone hose 6mm-152mm 0.235''-6''
2 meter silicone hose 10mm-76mm 0.4''-3''
straight reducer 25mm-152mm 1''-6''
45 degree/ 45 degree reducer silicone hose 19mm-152mm 0.75''-6''
90 degree/ 90 degree reducer silicone hose 8mm-152mm 0.315''-6''
135 degree silicone hose 38mm-102mm 1.5''-4''
180 degree/U shaped silicone hose 25mm-102mm 1''-4''
0.3 to 0.9 Mpa
2mm to 6mm
Blue/Red/Black/Orange or customized
Straight meter hose
Radiator/Coolant connection Hose
Straight coupler hose
Water connection Hose
Turbocharger connection Hose
Air Intake connection Hose
Intercooler connection Hose
Custom products according to customers’drawing or samples.
Used for VOLVO,BENZ,BMW,TOYOTA,MAZDA,SCAIA,IVECO,AUDI,DAF,truck
Print your LOGO on the products
universal product!perfect for turbo,intercooler,intake,turbo charger projects !
Application forTruck,Bus,Tuningcar,Racing car,Heavy Machine,Engineering.Vessel
Used for Automotive turbo charge,coolant,Air inlet/exhaust,Radiator,Heater system
Made for high remperature and high boost applications.
- Q:What's a bumper block?
- The buffer blocks of different structures have some different functions. For a passenger car, a shock absorber with a helical spring can act as a first stage vibration absorber to prevent the external shock from acting directly on the shock absorber, thereby prolonging the life of the shock absorber.
- Q:The car's tires are made of rubber. Is that right?
- In addition to hydrocarbons, you may also hear that sulfur is contained in the tires. In fact, the remnant of the vulcanization of the rubber at this time. After polymerization, the main polymer is a linear polymer long chain. Such rubber usually poor performance, not easy to shape, become soft heat, cold harden, brittle, easy to wear and aging. Vulcanization is a process for improving the properties of rubber. Vulcanization process of rubber
- Q:What's the use of the rubber in the middle of the front axle?
- Is a balance block that tells you to reduce jitter
- Q:Excuse me, is there a ground adhesive tape at the end of the tank truck? What's the use of it?
- In order to eliminate the static electricity produced in the process of refueling, discharging and transporting oil, to prevent fire caused by static electricity, and to ensure safe production, all kinds of electrostatic elimination devices are installed in the tank truck.
- Q:The rubber cushion of the car shock absorber is broken. Can I use it?
- Cushion for automobile shock absorber is also called buffer rubber. He is a high flexibility, high toughness rubber products, is a car modification parts. The utility model is used for installing the spiral spring of the automobile suspension system, and mainly acts as a buffer shock absorber and protects the shock absorber.
- Q:What is the rubber ring outside the wheel bearing of the battery truck?
- The sealing ring of the bearing has two kinds of iron and aprons:The iron seal ring bearings are used for high speed and low environmental protection.Rubber sealing ring bearings for low speed, inter - dust, waterproof, but can not be used for oil seals (except for special bearings).
- Q:Please help to understand what parts of the car are used rubber parts, must be more specific Oh!
- The screw or the bracket is connected with the place with damping function, such as steel plate fixed position; the need to seal the place, such as doors and windows on the edge of the body is sealed, such as valve, gearbox, engine upper and lower cover connection; and tire, tubing, pipe etc.
- Q:Ask the shopping cart for the difference between the PU wheel and the rubber wheel
- If do wear elastic rubber cost is very high, so if I choose words will choose the micro crystal yellow is polyurethane material, gray white is not durable polyurethane polyvinyl chloride material!!
- Q:What kind of material is good for automobile anti-skid chain?
- Metal friction, of course, can not be said, durable, not to mention. But the comfort is poor, and the car tire injury is relatively large. Personally, it is not suitable for family car use.
- Q:How does a tire work?
- Tires are often used in complex and demanding conditions. They are subjected to various deformations, loads, forces and high and low temperatures while traveling. Therefore, they must have high load-carrying performance, traction performance and cushioning performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range