Induction Drying Machines for Metal Packing
1.Structure of Description
Good Quality Induction Drying Machine is a special equipment which is applicable for drying step of the welded seam.
The machine makes sure to avoid the disadvantage of traditional drying craft, which makes the machineflameless combustion, zero release, Zero-pollution, makes the machine become the most energy-saving one in the world and Eco-friendly.
2. Main Features
Steady and high quality
Good experience for export work
For the surface, Plate uniform in thickness,uniform and smooth tin coating, without flaws,rusts,scratch,wave,nick of tin coating etc.
Unit: Capacity-Cans/min, Diameter-mm, Height-mm, Weight-kg, Size-mm. Plate-mm, Copper-mm, Speed-m/min,
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Molding: mainly used for thermosetting resins. There is a special molding machine. Molding pressure is much greater than the above. The mold structure is also more complex.
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- The sealing form - bag two sealing, a middle sealing surface,
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- Hello, in recent years, Chinese packaging industry, although the annual growth rate ranked in the traditional industry for the first time, but in line with the international market, to accelerate the development of packaging technology, make its development to the economic, efficient, multi-functional direction. According to the development plan of Chinese national economy and to realize well-off life level, this year a few years for the packaging industry, the food industry to provide equipment for 100 billion yuan to 200 billion yuan, 80 billion yuan to 100 billion yuan to provide equipment for the "vegetable basket", this is a good opportunity for development of enterprises. At the same time, I learned from the relevant ministries, "95" period, will invest 10 billion yuan in the packaging industry to support and transform large and medium-sized packaging enterprises.
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- There are PLC control ah, if it is fully automatic, then ask the quality of sealing ah, it is best to let manufacturers give you a live demonstration, the soft power depends on the size of the factory, ah, after-sales service ah!
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Also, according to the use of composite PE or textile cloth, in order to improve the physical strength and tightness.Hope to help you.
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- Color code positioning and photoelectric trackingIn order to ensure the integrity of the mark on the finished package, it is usually printed on the package for positioning.
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the production process of ceramic wall and floor tiles? What are the characteristics of the powders produced by spray drying?The tiles and other ceramic raw materials is similar to inorganic non-metallic materials (mainly silicate) as the main raw material, through accurate mixing processing, according to certain technology and shape the final firing. Significant features of the product shape are the rule of Fu Banzhuang, and most of the semi dry pressing method, and therefore suitable for automatic production line of raw materials 4 ingredients of crude, water, 4 fine granulation molding - burning glaze, glaze firing and assembly of I (paving) pick - packagingThere are different granulation methods in different production processes. The former is to dehydrate the mud and then dip it into the mud or directly with mud cake. The equipment has small investment, easy installation, operation and maintenance, irregular particle shape, uneven thickness and poor flowability. The I drying tower of the spray drying machine directly prepared the slurry into powder, which has high powder making efficiency and good powder flowability, and is the most ideal automatic powder powder making system at present. When the powder made from spray drying tower is pressed to wall and floor tile, the billet handle can be increased by about 30%.
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- It is suggested that displacement or velocity should be detected on the transport path of the membrane. Is a more reliable control signal. Of course, you can also detect the angular speed of the recovery drum, such as a code dial and other simple institutions.
- Q:What is the delay time of the packer's cross sealing?
- There is also a delay in the end of the last movement of the machine to the beginning of the sealing action.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range