|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
|Packaging Detail:||MDF box and angle steel frames|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after the balance|
1opening way: remote control
2 material;stainless steel
3 high quality with competitive price
4 experienced on OEM
Electric Retractable Gate
|Standard Height||1600mm (customized height available)|
|Wheel Base||570mm (center-center)|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±20% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||250W - 370W|
|Working Temperature||-30°c - +50°c|
|Remote Control Distance||≤50m|
|Main Parts Material|
|Auxiliary Parts Material||38×34×1.0 mm|
|Widly Applied to||Enterprise, Factory, Park, School, University, Stadium...|
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
7. About this gate's production process:
8. About this gate's packing:
1.Inside is foam plastic board , paper carton . outside is strong wooden case.
2.We can aslo make the packing as yours.
9. About project example photos:
- Q:How much is the electric door?
- According to the choice of electric door style, different materials, the price of electric doors are not the same,
- Q:How to fix automatic door lock on a 2002 Toyota Camry?
- You can fix anything yourself if your willing to learn new things. This is actually one of two things, and pretty easy to tell which. First take the door panel off. You will see a couple relays inside. At least one will be for your door locks, probably two. See if they click when you try to lock and unlock the door. My hunch is they will. If they do, then you have to find the solenoid that physically locks the door. You will need to measure the voltage on the wires going to it. If you can't get 12 volts on any of the wires when you lock/unlock the doors, then the problem is likely a relay. But I suspect all will be ok with the voltages, and the solenoid wont move. In that case the solenoid must be replaced.
- Q:Automatic doors should be checked for daily use
- 1. Automatic door installation is completed, the user in the use of the process, must be marked on the door to prevent some people do not pay attention to the collision, causing harm.
2. Regularly check the controller, belt and other accessories. If the bearing is biased, the screw belt tightening situation, the controller on the motor output brake parameters are normal, once the problem is found in time for maintenance, and replace the damaged parts.
3. Regular maintenance and maintenance of automatic doors, clean the oil inside the chassis, dust, check the wear and tear of the various parts. If not from time to time maintenance, it will cause the small problem of automatic doors slowly develop into a big problem, thus affecting the normal use of automatic doors.
- Q:12-volt access control and 24-volt Panasonic automatic door machine wiring
- 12 volt access to the current you first find, and then borrow one of the open signal points to control the 24V Panasonic automatic door machine system. This may need to be modified according to the situation to install the circuit. Plus a 12V miniature relay can be used. I have transformed a similar system.
- Q:Automatic door how to tune, into a half open, single open
- If you need to adjust the words, is the need to pay the money
- Q:What keeps a automatic door opener closed?
- they are held by motor that has been locked kinda,what happens is when the door gets to the end of the cycle that is programed into it,the motor stops in a locked position until the door opener is hit again then it runs through its cycle again,only in the oposite position
- Q:Garage automatic door remote control with a how much money
- You want to see how far the road, run 100 miles to go with a remote control 100 dollars did not go
- Q:Can the electric door be turned on by hand?
- Common electric doors generally have two! One is the electric sensor door (sub-open and translational type), this door after the power outage only need to push to open! There is also a curtain, electric device at the top of the door, usually after the decoration is invisible, only one chain outside the ceiling. After the power outage need to manually move in a direction to slowly open the chain! The The Not common in the use of financial units, with access control. Need to password or fingerprint identification system to open, power outages are generally open, unless it is to use high-tech crack or man-made damage Caixing! Do not ask friends to personally try yo! The The
- Q:Can automatic garage door open without spring?
- Yeah it will work with one spring, but your system will become unbalanced and that spring will surely go out sooner than if you had two. I would get both replaced as soon as possible to avoid greater problems that will cost much more money to fix your door. Garage Door Tucson AZ - Garage Door Repair 1620 N. Wilmot Rd. #M204 Tucson AZ 85712 520-829-4724
- Q:Induction automatic doors why no one will open their own
- The problem is largely due to the high sensitivity of the probe, you can observe the inside and outside the probe, when the door closed when you look at which probe indicator (usually bright red) from green to red And some are orange), which is the light of which is the problem, the solution is also very simple, you just remove the probe shell, the circuit board on the potentiometer can be adjusted counterclockwise. Or the antenna up breaking off like!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range