|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
|Packaging Detail:||MDF box and angle steel frames|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after the balance|
1opening way: remote control
2 material;stainless steel
3 high quality with competitive price
4 experienced on OEM
Electric Retractable Gate
|Standard Height||1600mm (customized height available)|
|Wheel Base||570mm (center-center)|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±20% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||250W - 370W|
|Working Temperature||-30°c - +50°c|
|Remote Control Distance||≤50m|
|Main Parts Material|
|Auxiliary Parts Material||38×34×1.0 mm|
|Widly Applied to||Enterprise, Factory, Park, School, University, Stadium...|
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
7. About this gate's production process:
8. About this gate's packing:
1.Inside is foam plastic board , paper carton . outside is strong wooden case.
2.We can aslo make the packing as yours.
9. About project example photos:
- Q:my automatic door locks on the front pass/drvr side work intermittently with the remote or the door switch.?
- Sounds like its the actuators in the door itself....it's an elecrical part and commonly goes out on some vehicles....I know neons have a huge issue with them, at least in my experience. Your biggest problem is, they are for the most part a dealer item only. Easy to install though. Hope this helped.
- Q:why don't fast food restaurants have automatic doors?
- I agree with first answer.
- Q:automatic door locks dont work no more?
- actuator but to save yourself some time. use the switch on the passenger side door and see if they work. if it works that side and not the other. it's a switch. if not it's the actuator 40$ at the dealer and about 25 min to install if you have the hands of a 5 year old. and realistically 1 hr to swap out.
- Q:What is the design principle of the automatic credit card?
- Yes! Upstairs to answer the easy to understand! I will not say more! How do you want to install automatic doors! Swipe open the door can also add a lot of features! Such as a fixed time can swipe open the door! After a time on the card can not open ah! Can be set up!
- Q:Automatic door password Many people know, how to change the new
- Kiss this should be the instructions of the Oh
Look at the instructions will be a lot easier
Really can not find the words
Where to buy the advice is also possible Oh
Hope to adopt
- Q:Can I install an after market keyless entry/start up system in my car if it doesn't have automatic door locks?
- Yes. Call up some custom car stereo shops to shop for a good price.
- Q:The basic principle, block diagram and main control circuit diagram of automatic gating system
- Is a motor positive and negative circuit. There are human body sensor switch control, when people approached, triggering conduction, the motor is handed, people leave a certain distance from the automatic motor reverse closing.
Work flow is as follows: induction detector detects someone to enter, the pulse signal to the master, the master to inform the motor after the operation to determine, while monitoring the motor speed, in order to inform the motor in a certain time afterburner and into the slow running The The motor is given a certain running current to do the positive run, the power transmitted to the timing belt, and then by the timing belt will be passed to the spreader system so that the automatic sensor door open; automatic sensor door is opened by the controller to make judgments, Induction door, inform the motor for reverse movement, turn off the automatic sensor door There are also home automatic doors,
- Q:How do you replace a 1999 Ford Mustang automatic door unlocker thingy lol?
- you can purchase the remotes at the ford dealership at a average cost of 99.00 dollars or you can purchase an aftermarket remote from your local auto parts store for around 50 or 60 bucks i work for a ford dealer so i recommend you buy from the dealer because they will program the remote at no additional cost to you but if you are Mechanical you can do it yourself with little trouble and save a few bucks
- Q:Apartment automatic garage door?
- Dear Kool Cat, That move of backing into a garage door -- well, not so cool and I can say this from experience; I did the very same thing -- twice -- over the last decade (blush). I rationalized it as a side effect of a brilliant, overworked mind. (Feel free to take my excuse as your own.) That being said to a fellow YA 38% best percentage member, the cost of the panel (if it is in fact only the panel and not the frame holding said panel) is nominal based on the manufacturer of the door. I was looking at a cost of around $170, plus installation for an insulated panel replacement. If the entire door needs to be replaced because it is no longer made or there is damage to the frame, and it is insulated, then you are looking at a cost averaging $1,000 US dollars. There is an upside to this, though -- since you were in your vehicle, your auto insurance should have this under the liability section of your policy. If you dont' carry liability on your vehicle, then your landlord should work with you on payments in addition to your rent. (They won't evict a reliable tenant for the cost of a door.) And . . . speaking of that. Before you hand over any payments, make sure (in writing) that the landlord doesn't have insurance for such accidents on his property -- maybe you will only have to pay HIS deductable. Don't sweat it -- it happens to the best of us.
- Q:Shopping malls glass induction automatic door slogan
- Do not push the door automatically
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range