Introduction of SPC-T15A Automatic Rotary OPP Hot Melt Labeling Machine For Pet Bottle
2.Serve motor and tranducer are Schneider
Advanced Design of SPC-T15A Automatic Rotary OPP Hot Melt Labeling Machine For Pet Bottle
This machine is suitable for sticking the continuous rolled labels, using local gluing methods in small glue consumption and low running costs.
Because of the high accurate design, strict processing requirements and meticulous assembly, so that the machine is running in good stability, and the production capacity can reach 30,000 bottles / hour.
This machine is of rotary design, compact structure, beautiful shape and standard material consumption.
The label station is the core part of the machine , the elaborative designed label station can convey labels in constant force; the labels can be corrected an error automatically ; labeling speed (the synthesis speed between the machine revolution speed and rotation speed of the bottle), is matched internally; if there is no bottles, the machine will not send labels ; and if there is no labels , the machine will not glue; labeling will be in normal condition before and after the replacement of the bottles.
The host machine is adopted upper cam design so that it is easy to replace bottles ; the nosing is adopted pneumatic chucking manner to increase the convenience of heightening the host machine.
Automation control is adopted PLC control, with combination control of servo system, inverter system, temperature control systems and other necessary control point.
It has complete design of overload protection and security protection; the multi-point protection devices and fault combined aural and visual alarm to ensure safety of personnels and machines.
Centralized lubrication system allows the operation of machines lubrication components much more easier, running of the machines much more normal, and machine life much more guaranteed. Machines maintenance and repair are very simple and convenient.
Special designed trademarks folder structure can ensure that trademarks can be always pressed flexibility at labels folder block.
10. The compensation structure of labels cutting can ensure that labels are cut in a neatly and timely manner.
11. Biaxial screw propeller institutions can make large bottles to go forward much more stable, thereby to enable bottles to go forward in high-speed much more smoothly.
12. Bottle inflatable function has the low requirement to local container quality (grams), thus to reduce the operating costs of the users.
13. Double disk structure ensures the min. time for users to replace membrane material, thereby to enable longer effective production time and higher productive efficiency.
14. Specialized detection of membrane material constant force control system ensure the general membrane materials to achieve high labeling quality.
Technical Parameters of SPC-T15A Automatic Rotary OPP Hot Melt Labeling Machine For Pet Bottle
Power of Main Motor
Applicable Bottles Types
A variety of circular bottles with dia. 50mm-120mm and square bottle.
The max. height of the label paper is 220mm
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Synthetic biodegradable packaging materials can be endowed with similar properties as traditional packaging materials, and the wide application of biodegradable packaging indicates its great potential to replace the current packaging materials.
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- 1, the realization of commodity value and use value, and is to increase the value of goods as a means;2, protect the commodity from the sun, wind, rain, dust and other natural factors of invasion, to prevent volatilization, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, extrusion, loss and theft and other losses;3, to the circulation of storage, transportation, adjustment, marketing convenience, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, delivery, transportation, sales, counting, etc..4, landscaping and attract customers, is conducive to promotion.5, as for people or things in the image of the dress up, landscaping, more attractive or commercial value.
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- The sterilization methods are different......Plastic bags of milk, that is, the use of bus sterilization, is the most do not destroy the milk in the nutrition of the way ~ is also very cheap, in general, buy that kind of milk to drink for a long time ~!The bag is Tetra Pak pillow packaging milk...... with the ultra high temperature sterilization, the sterilization ratio of bus destroys nutrients ~ and will make the lactose coking, to taste, to which + essence, in order to extend shelf life, go inside ~ + preservativeSo, I suggest that we buy plastic packaging milk, cheap and good ~!
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- As a packaging material, PET has good mechanical properties, and its impact strength is 3~5 times of that of other films. It has good folding resistance
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Moon high-end gift box: the use of 157G coated paper laminating grey board or board, can also be wove paper or other special craft paper.Printing: more 4C+0 printing, can be printed spot color (special gold or silver).After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot embossing, platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), box mounted silk cloth, sponge or foam flocking plastic etc. material. Most of the handicraft is made by hand, and the materials should be chosen according to the needs and grades of the products. It has the artistic taste of elegant and elegant appearance.
- Q:What's the packing bag for rice and noodles?
- Snakeskin bag is PP (polypropylene) prepared under the high temperature, the decomposition of toxic substances, toxic substances without the plastic products, plastic products reached 65 degrees in temperature, toxic substances will precipitate and penetrate into the food, it will cause harm to the important parts of liver and kidney, reproductive system and central nervous system in human.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- 1., according to the way of product management: domestic product packaging, export product packaging, special product packaging;2. according to the role of packaging in circulation process: there are single package, middle packing and outer packing;
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- The auxiliary material is relative to the main material. The raw materials of various raw materials products mainly refers to the business entities and in the production process by the process to change its form or nature and main materials, auxiliary materials, fuel, repair spare parts, packaging materials, semi-finished products and other.
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Bronzing materials: bronzing materials, laser film, anodized aluminum bronzing paper, bronzing film, hot stamping film, hot stamping foil, hot stamping foil, color foil;Adhesives, coatings: adhesives, adhesives, composite adhesives, reinforcing agents, starch adhesives, sealing rubber, latex, resin, self-adhesive;Packing auxiliary material: bottle cap, glove machine, mould, gasket, handle, lining nozzle, sealing cover, packing film.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range